Chapter 4: D̵̨͂À̵̘Ỵ̴̎ ̴͖̏3̸̖̚?̵̙͛

Less-dialogue chapter time! :D

You hardly noticed the animatronics going back to their stages as you sat there, pleased at the fact that your shift was finally over. The sweet ringing sound of the clock, the cheering of children going along with it.

"OH FOR F**KS SAKE-"

Disappointment was audible in the voice. Droopy clanking could be heard, though you still sighed in relief. Checking the cameras once more, you saw they had all arrived on their stage, the sun already rising through the window.

As you rose out of your seat, the bright colors of the flower plush caught your attention.Tubbo yelled "HEY, THAT'S MINE, GIVE IT!!" as if he could sense the object being stared at. Tommy joined in and they both began shouting, "GIVE IT GIVE IT" right at your entrance. 

Getting sick of it, you decide to aim the plushie at Tubbo's mouth.

Tommy starts wheezing, yelling a few inaudible words before starting to collapse. Wilbur had ALREADY collapsed due to a loose wire on the stage.

A new laugh you heard, certainly not one of the animatronics on stage. You were unable to pinpoint who it was, even though it had a familiar, thick accent. Tommy says in a malicious voice, "Well, Isn't it Mr. Hardcore himself?" Breaking your nostalgic thoughts, Tommy's words seemed to disguise the sun's protection. 

The cameras were useful throughout the night, and so you turned on the tablet to check. Expecting to be greeted with the animatronics forming a plan to murder you, the cameras only showed static, white text across the screen stating:

CAMERAS DISABLED IN DAYTIME TO AVOID EXCESSIVE POWER LOSSES

SYSTEM INSTALLED BY FLORIS, CONTACT IMMEDIATELY IF ERRORS ARE FOUND

Floris.. Who was Floris?

You hear an unlocking of the front door, and decide to take a peek outside the room to see who was there. A man with dull pink hair stepped through the door, and walked towards the now-on-stage animatronics.

Between them, and through the curtain behind the main stage, he slipped in. You stepped cautiously out the metal door frame to the right of you and into the main party room. The place looked so lonely early in the morning. There was no bright cloth, and no balloons hanging from the tables. 

Suddenly, lights switched on around you, making dust floating around the air visible. Cheery guitar music slowly started to play, and some games started to light up. The man from earlier stepped through the curtains, cleaning his hands from oil.

In his line of sight, he stopped to think before saying,

?: "Are you from nightshift?"

"Yeah, dayshift?"

T: "Yeeap. I'm the guy on the phone. They re-hired me after the owner.. uh.. got tired of directly working with kids."

"Oh. Well, you sure weren't wrong about the 'animatronics walking around' at night part," you tried to say with a laugh.

Techno seemed to be shocked, though managed to keep a calm expression.

T: "Uh- by any chance are you an orphan?"

You seemed, stunned, confused. Why would he ask you that?

You: No..?

T: Good, anyways, wanna get some pizza? I could order pizza hut across the street.

"Why would we order pizza hut? We work at a rip off Chuck E Cheese that serves pizza."

T: "Nahh. The pizza here is only for the orphans that come then soon die because of the animatronics.

"That's kinda edgy bro" you think as he screams "PIZZA'S HERE". You get a burst of excitement, since you don't have to eat pizza that tastes like straight plastic. Techno grabs a slice and says "F- Hey, I've gotta head out. Curfews closing in a few." As he pushes the small helpless children out the way to the door you look at the time and it's already 8:51. All the children walk out the door as the place closes and for you to soon start your shift.

You walk over to your office, take a 1 hour nap, and wake up to it being around 9:55. Then, you proceed to grab a cup of coffee and just sit there watching youtube. After 2 hours of , you look at the clock and it is almost your shift. You sat there feet up on your desk, waiting for your shift to start. The clock rang, and you knew it was 12 am.

Heyo! So sorry it took a while to get this chapter out, my connection has a grudge against me :'). If you have any suggestions for the plot, feel free to DM me on my discord, remi#3092 . Have a good rest of your day!

WHY DIDNT MY EDITOR CATCH SOME SPELLING MISTAKES- :')

-Remial