VIII. Negotiation

Jisoo woke up during dawn and her eyes widened when she realized that she was sleeping with Jin all along.

His arms were wrapped around her waist.

She slowly lift his arms up, and sneakily left the royal bedroom.

The moment she stepped outside, she felt the strong cold wind breeze in her skin.

How pabo.. I must have fallen asleep while making him asleep... She thought to herself.

TIMELAPSE >>>>

Morning time...

Jin was at the armory as he was picking a bow and arrow.

He walked together with Jinyoung towards where the target was situated.

"While waiting for the people from the other palace to come here.. you should play for awhile." Jinyoung told Jin.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! THEY ARE ALREADY HERE!" A palace guard went running towards them and bowed down.

Jin gave his bow and arrow to Jinyoung as the palace guard led the way.

Now they arrived at the garden pavilion.

Jin was surprised to see Jisoo serving the tea.

He looked at her for a long time until Jisoo caught his gaze.. he suddenly felt weird palpitations

It worsened when Jisoo smiled then bowed down.

Wake up Kim Seok Jin..you're a king, you shall not fall for a Court lady... He thought

Jisoo and the rest of her followers left.

This time Jin sat down and Jinyoung was luckily able to catch up after returning the bow and arrow.

He sat down beside Jin.

Jin observed the guests who were already sitting across him.

An old man which he assumed to be a king, and a young lady with very white porcelain skin which he assumed to be the king's daughter.

"Your Highness." The King and his daughter both stood up and bowed down.

Jin also stood up and bowed down as well.

"What brings you here? and what negotiation is that?" Jin asked as he took a sip from his tea.

"I'm here entrusting my daughter to you. In this way our kingdoms will both unite and benefit resources from each other." The old king replied

"Entrusting?"

"Your Highness, he means that he wants you to marry his daughter." Jinyoung whispered to him.

Jin looked at the old king's daughter.

He noticed her beautiful features, her very neat black hair, her flawless skin, everythung about her was beautiful

"Your Highness, allow me to introduce myself.. I am Princess So Hee.." Soo He said

"That's a beautiful name. Just like you" Jin complimented

Then So Hee blushed.

"So I assume... you accept my negotiation? This is the only reason why I came in this palace." The old king said

Jin looked at Jinyoung and Jinyoung nodded at him.

"Yes." Jin replied

"Leave the wedding preparations to us. Thank you Your Highness." The old king happily said.

Jin smiled.

Then they bid each other farewell as the king and her daughter exited the gates.

This time when Jin was going back to the throne room, he saw Jisoo busy fixing the plants in the garden.

"Wait...Don't follow me anymore I have to speak to that court lady." He instructed Jinyoung and his palace guards.

"But--" Jinyoung was interrupted

"Jebal."

They eventually agreed and left Jin on his own as he walked towards Jisoo.

"Oh your highness.. I see that the meeting went fine, you look so blooming." Jisoo smiled

Jin looked at her eyes then her smile...

He just couldn't get enough of it.

"Yes it went fine... And stop calling me your Highness.. call me Jin."

"Woah what's with you being serious all of a sudden Kim Seok Jin."

"Kim Jisoo... Tell me.. are you happy about me marrying someone else?"

"Huh?"

"That old king....he wants me to marry his daughter.. Well I couldn't deny... She looks fine as hell."

"Once a playboy always a Playboy... why not? You want her."

But I don't love her.... Jin thought.

"So you agree?"

"Yes.. Go on with your life. Congratulations."

"Thank you. And stop calling me a playboy." Jin managed to smile

Then he started walking away leaving Jisoo very confused.

Then she didn't know why but... it slightly affected and hurt her.

The fact that she and him dated was still not gone...

But then again she had to face her broken heart again and again because of him.

She crouched down.

Why am I even in this era?.. why am I always around him?... Her thoughts were endless.

|end of Chapter |