X. The Wedding

After their kiss, Jin still stared deeply unto Jisoo's eyes, his hands were both on her cheeks.

"W-Why did you kiss me?" Jisoo asked

"Because... I.. really love you."

Jisoo stood up and pulled away from him.

"Do you think I'll fall for your playboy tactics again?"

"Jisoo... I-...."

"Oh please... I can't let you break my heart again Kim Seok Jin." Jisoo faced the other side so only her back was now visible to Jin

"JISOO.. I REALLY FELL GENUINELY IN LOVE WITH YOU...."He stood up and backhugged her.

"You're marrying someone else now...She's beautiful right?...You're only saying that because you're used to be with me.. but when we go back to the present time.. you will find a lot of girls more special and more beautiful than me. Then you're back with your game" Jisoo let it all out.

"That's not true." Jin said

"Please just let me go..."

Jin sadly stopped backhugging her.

"How could you ever know what's inside my heart... Fine... if you don't believe me.. I'll go back to being the playboy you see me as." He grabbed his things and walked away.

They went back to the castle with silence as they were riding the horse.

When they finally reached back there... Jin went inside his bedroom and changed to his royal robe.

Jisoo on the other hand went back to her headquarters.

She was in her bedroom and she crouched down on the floor.

Her tears started falling down.

How can I trust you again Kim Seok Jin.... She thought as she sobbed.

Back at Jin's bedroom...

"Your Highness... Where have you been the whole day? HOW CAN YOU BE SO RECKLESS AND STUPID? WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED HERE?" Jinyoung now angrily yelled at him as he entered.

"Alright.. yell all you can.. The truth is... I'm just sick of it all.. I wanna go back to the era where I belong....I wanna go back to being a playboy... I wanna escape from here."

Jinyoung suddenly remembered what Jisoo said, that they were from a different era and he closed his eyes massaging his temple

"Just where did you exactly go today?" Jinyoung this time calmly asked

"I went out and explored for a bit, to free my mind from all the stress.. but it was no use."

"Next time... you should ask us... Anyways.. Tomorrow is your wedding, so you better prepare."

"Tomorrow."

"Yes.."

Jin let out a sigh of frustration.

"I know that you and Jisoo are from a different era... but please do bear with this." Jinyoung whispered.

Then he bowed down and left the room

Jin didn't know what else to do as he was very tired.

He laid down on his bed and drifted to dreamland.

The next morning....

Everything was now all ready.

A lot of palace guards and palace officials were there, including the brothers of Princess So Hee and her father

This time Jin was already waiting for his bride to be.

And So Hee was now walking down the aisle.

Jisoo was behind the posts as she observed the ceremony.

"Court Lady Kim... what are you doing peeping?" Jinyoung asked her.

"Hey...You startled me." Jisoo told him

"Really?" Jinyoung could only chuckle.

"Anyways, since later King Jin is going to hang out with his wife to be.... I want to hang out with you."

"Hang out with me? Are you sure?"

"Yes."Jinyoung let out a smile

And Jisoo shyly smiled.

"Well.. alright.." Jisoo replied

Jinyoung jumped in excitement.

That afternoon.....

Jin and Sohee were now walking on the hallways looking around their surroundings.

"Do you like living here?" Jin asked Sohee

"Well... Yes.. I'm so grateful." So hee smiled at him.

She was about to hold his hand but he avoided contact

He looked ahead of them and he saw two familiar figures walking.

And that's when he realized, it was Jisoo and she was smiling widely at Jinyoung as they talked about things

His expressions changed, he clenched his fist.

What the hell is that woman doing with him?

|end of Chapter |