Chapter 6: Caught In A Trap

Previously

"Do you love Michiru?"

"I still do!"

"If you dare hurt her, I swear I won't let you get away with this"

"I will kill her if its the last thing I do"

-------

"Papa! Okairi ne!"

It won't be long now

"Papa, look! Serenity-sama's palace is glowing!"

I've found you after all this time

"Mou hime-chan, its beautiful isn't it?"

We'll build a castle together won't we?

"Papa there's something strange going on in the moon kingdom. We should stay here in case anything strange happens"

Papa. The light's getting near, let's set off once were finally together.

"Pa...? .....pa? Pap....."

Wake up.

"PAPA!"

'A flash of light, means the end of the world. One small mistake, can make you bare the grudge on your sins'.

-------

Haruka forced himself out of bed, his cold hands starting to shake as his eyes were filled with too much tension. Haruka threw the blankets on the floor as he screamed in pain.

Your time will come, papa

"What in the hell is going on?" Haruka asked himself, who started to lay down like a grown fetus in a mother's womb.

The dawn of evil will start to walk away farther from your path. It will bring chaos to both your friends and everyone in the entire globe.

"Stop it".

Serenity will die in a mere second, and its all because of you. So why don't we just leave them be papa? Just you and me.

"SHUT UP! I AM NOT YOUR FATHER! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Haruka cried out an anguished scream as Yua and Dyrus burst into the room. Holding the blonde in place as Haruka tried to calm down from his nightmare.

"Haruka-san!"

Papa? Do you not recognize me?

"Haruka-kun!"

Let's be together forever

"YAMETE YO!"

Few Minutes Later...

Yua silently closed the doors of Haruka's bedroom, leaving her to sigh in frustration while Dyrus walked by her side. They both walked down the hallway of the second floor in the late afternoon, both never said a word of what happened back there.

Meanwhile Haruka was fast asleep in his bedroom once more, his eyes starting to twitch again. He opened his eyes and walked onto the balcony, before crouching down in fear. Haruko appearing beside him.

"Haruka?".

"Onii-san, what's happening to me?. A bright light had destroyed some planeth and there's this kid trying to call me out, telling me to turn over a new leaf and live with her for eternal in the after life. Every time I shut my eyes as of today, her voice always comes up. Who is she? How am I supposed to get ri-" Haruko paused Haruka by pressing his index finger on his lips.