The Letter

It was a usual summer morning for the Weasly's. Chaos, yelling, and the smell of breakfast filled the air with almost an aroma of home. Hedwig's white wings shown in the rising sun, as she reached Ron's window. 

"Oi Fred George, It's Hedwig, Harry's wrote!" Ron yelled down the stairs from his room

"Tell him we have a new invention..."

"It's ought to be a smash" 

Ron ignored them as he tore open the letter, to Harry's handwriting.

Dear Ron,

The bat has been a git all summer, but he found out of the Dursleys. Honestly thought it would bring us closer, but right now I'm in a boy's home across town. I don't think his heads on quite right. I'd rather not be here, and I know your house is crowded but is there a chance I could stay with you lot for the rest of the summer?

Harry

"Mum! We need to pick Harry up!"

"Do not yell in the house Ronald, come down if you want to talk to me"

Ron sighed, clutching the letter, his heart beating, his mind racing. His feet slammed onto each new step as he raced down the winding staircase.  

"Mum that Bat kicked Harry out! He's at a boy's home we have to get him!" Ron scrambled his words as he tried to get them out fast

"One more time Ronald, at a normal pace."

"Snape kicked Harry out, he's at boys home!" 

"Your dad will take you, while I set up a place for Harry."

Mrs. Weasley was furious, how could Snape kick his own son out? Especially a sweet boy like Harry? Mrs. Weasly could only imagine what might have happened, but nothing she could think of would warrant sending someone to a boy's home. 

So she waited, when harry arrived she swore she would head out and give Harry the best home he has ever had.