𝟓 . 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER 5 — °

[ first person pov ]

"thank you akaashi-san." i thanked the dark haired boy with a sweet smile on my face as we arrived at the front of my house, hand still intertwined with each other's.

i glanced up at him as he stared at my face with a zoned out expression on his face. a small grin made its way up to my face as i slightly tip toed to get closer to the setter's face since he seemed like her was so focused on something.

as my lips parted as i was about to make a small comment about him zoning out, i felt a soft pair of lips on the top of my forehead.

i froze immediately.

".. did he just..." i questioned to myself as i felt akaashi's hand unclasp with him as he reached into his pocket for something.

i kind of just stood there in shock, trying to to process what in the world just happened between him and i.

"i'll text you the date of my game and stuff." akaashi informed me in a slightly flustered tone as he placed what felt like a piece of paper into my hands before turning around and quickly walking off into the darkness of the night.

"... sweet dreams, [l/n]-san..." he simpered before he disappeared into the darkness of the night, leaving me in front of my door step still trying to process what happened.

boom
boom

"what's that sound..?"

boom
boom

boom
boom

"is it.. what i think it is..?"

boom
boom

boom
boom

i don't think i even needed to think about it anymore. my heart was already speaking for itself.

i had fallen in love with him.

an

[ this chapter lowkey a filler / transition into the good part ;-; ]

hello uh readers? hm what should i call you guys.. rose petals! yeah we'll go with that since my names rose- anyways! i know this was a super short chapter but don't worry it's not because i have writers block for this book or anything, i purposefully made this chapter super short. the next chapter will be where the rollercoaster begins to tighten your seatbelts and get ready for the ride if your life! i'm over exaggerating, it won't be too much of a bumpy ride :p also lemme just self promo real quick about my new boom callous! if you like boom boom man from my hero and a good ol fantasy au then please check my new book out! the first chapter should be up by tomorrow before this chapter gets published so it would help a lot if you went to go check that book out!

also thank you guys for 100 reads on this book! that was surprisingly fast for this book to hit 100 reads and it kinda caught my off guards but thank you so so much! okay this was a long author's note, i'll see you in the next chapter rose petals!