𝟕 . 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER 7 — °

[ first person pov ]

"AKAASHI-SAN!" i exclaimed as i immediately rushed over to the black haired boy's body as he fell forward.

luckily, i moved just in time to catch his body before it could make any contact with the floor. his body was limp, he felt so cold..

the feeling of his warm hand wrapped around mine and the feeling of safety and security rushed back into my mind as i immediately got down on the floor and flipped his body over. i was now shaking. what the hell is going on..

"akaashi!! akaashi wake up! nono..." i shook his body aggressively as i attempted to wake the boy up, hoping that maybe he just felt weak and his body just gave out on him.

"no no akaashi.. please..." my voice trembled as it left my lips.. i stared down, terrified at the limp body that was laying on my lap as i snapped my head towards the team.

"please someone call an ambulance.. something's not right." i shook as i looked into bokuto's eyes. i could see the fear in bokuto's eyes as he quickly nodded his head and pulled out his cellphone.

"someone get a towel and water!" konoha directed as people immediately got to work.

i held my hand up against the side of his neck as i checked for his pulse. his skin was cold against my hand as i bit down on my bottom lip in attempt to hold back my tears as i cupped the side of his face.

"his pulse is slower than usual.." i whispered to konoha as his eyes slightly widened at my comment.

"his brain is probably acting up.. i didn't expect this to happen." konoha sighed as he looked down at the now unconscious second year laying on my lap.

"please.. please be okay.." i shut my eyes tightly as i took his hand into mine, clutching onto it tightly as the once warm and strong grip he had on my hand was now limp and cold.

. . .

"[l/n]-chan, akaashi's gonna be okay don't worry. they'll take care of him." bokuto comforted me as i sat in the back of konoha's car as we drove down towards the hospital.

"i just.. what if something bad happens? what am i gonna do?" i cried softly into my hand as bokuto wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him as he comforted me.

"it's gonna be alright, [l/n]. akaashi loves you too much to just leave you." konoha comforted as he kept his eyes on the road.

i can tell they were both sad. of course they'd be sad, it's their teammate for god sakes. they were being strong to help me, i wanted to be strong and to be there for them but the tears wouldn't stop.. they just kept coming.

"[l/n]-chan.. please don't cry, akaashi wouldn't be happy seeing you cry." bokuto whispered softly as he rubbed my shoulder in a comforting manner as i attempted to wipe the tears away but new tears kept coming.

i heard a sigh leave konoha senpai's lips as we continued to drive down the road with the only thing breaking the silence, my small sniffles.

. . .

"we're here." konoha announced to us as he parked his car in a parking spot near the front of the hospital.