☘︎ 6 ☘︎

Time skip, in the morning~

Taehyung: Kookie, wake up. It's 6 am already, lets eat breakfast, okay?

Jungkook: Hyung, i've told u. I don't want to go, i'm scared.

Taehyung: U will go to school with one of my bodyguard, so the bullies can't touch u. So, no excuses bun-bun.

Jungkook sprinted up and open his eyes widely

Jungkook: What? Hyung, the others will scared to see me too. Then I can't talk to anybody because even the teachers will be scared! That's okay hyung, I'll go to school by myself.

Taehyung: No! My bodyguard will go with u. I don't want anybody to touch what is mine!

Jungkook: But hyung-

Taehyung: No buts, go to bath and change to ur uniform than go to the dining room and eat breakfast with me.

Jungkook: *sigh* fine~

Taehyung: Jungkook? Did u just sigh on me?

Jungkook: What? No hyung, u must've heard me wrong.

Jungkook ran to the bathroom to escape from Taehyung. 20 minutes later Jungkook is ready and he went to the dining room where Tae is waiting for him.

Taehyung: Finally, u're here. Let's eat, u're gonna be late.

Jungkook just nod and started to eat fastly because he doesn't want to be late. He never gets late before.

After eating....

Taehyung: Come here kookie, this is ur bodyguard from now on.

Jungkook: Hello Sir?

??: Ahh, my name is Chanyeol. Nice to meet u.

Jungkook: Okay sir Chanyeol, please protect me.

Chanyeol: Ofc, that's my job.