Somethings Never Change

A/N-to avoid any confusion I've used [taehyung] for young  version of Taehyung's name and taehyung for older version of Taehyung's name...

"this is not gonna happen. This doesn't even make any sense" yoongi said as he rolled his eyes." do you have any better idea? Yoongi, we cannot leave him here, can we?" namjoon said and yoongi shook his head. "yes, what if I steal anything?" taehyung teased and yoongi glared at him. "Do whatever you wanna do! I don't care. Let's just leave soon" yoongi said picking his bag and left without any further word. "let's go. You are coming with us. You don't have a problem with this. Do you?" jin asked and taehyung shook his head, signaling he was okay with going with them. And with this they exited the dorm.

In the car taehyung sat in the last seat beside jungkook. And yoongi and [taehyung] sitting in front of them. In the whole journey, yoongi avoided him and [taehyung] too. He didn't say any single word to him since the morning, not even a taunt or criticism. Taehyung was so confused about what happened suddenly , yesterday night yoongi was okay with his presence . He even talk to him normally but when they woke up, everything suddenly changed. Yoongi started ignoring taehyung, he wasn't even answering his question. He would just avoid him completely or simply ignore him, whenever taehyung directly asked something from yoongi.

Taehyung's eyes were stuck to both of them sitting in front of him, who were acting awkward around each other. They don't even talk with each other directly, and they act so strange and weird whenever there is any physical contact between both of them. Taehyung was getting so frustrated by watching these two, he now realize why did he and yoongi  took so long to get to realize each other's feeling.

Suddenly he felt something heavy on his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder to find the reason for the heaviness. An amused smile escaped his lips as he saw jungkook sleeping beside him, while his head was laying on Taehyung's shoulder. He patted his head, before he tilted his own head laying over jungkook's head. He really can't believe this tiny boy is gonna be that muscle bunny in future. How this shy boy is gonna be 'international playboy' in future. Taehyung shook his head on this thought. But he was soon distracted when he heard a soft whisper, making his attention back to yoongi and [taehyung]. "you sound upset today hyung. Is there anything bothering you?" [taehyung] asked slowly and yoongi looked at him, tearing his gaze away from the window. Yoongi shook his head aggressively, saying "it's nothing". His cheeks tinted pink And he looked  at the backseat, at taehyung, who just smirked back at him. After that yoongi quickly turned his head back to the window to avoid any unnecessary comment.

Soon the car stopped in front of bighit building. And yoongi opened the door and raced towards the entry of the building ,leaving everyone behind. Taehyung along with the members got out of the car. But, when he was about to enter the building, the security guard stopped him and asked for his identity card. His hand reached to his jacket, searching for his i'd card but then he realized that he doesn't have his ID card with him. 'HOW can I forget, they aren't gonna let me enter without ID card? What do I do now? and my world's most handsome face is not enough to get access inside the company in this era.' he thought to himself before looking around him, trying to find any member who can help him. But there was no one around him. He sigh defeatedly, now realising that he has nothing to do now. He turned around with a pout , ready to leave but a hand suddenly held on his wrist. "he is with me!" he heard yoongi saying quickly before he was dragged inside the building. "thankyou~,yoongi-ah~ i knew my hero would come to save me~" taehyung teased with a cheeky smile. "shut up" yoongi said before he left his wrist and pushed it away.