Halloween Collage Party

Kokichis pov

"alright guys are you ready yet?" I called out to my lovers.

"we're nearly ready kokichi calm your tits!" miu said crudely.

It was Halloween and me and my collage friend discided to hold our first collage party. I had finished changing into my jester costume but my partners were taken ages and I was losing patience.

"alright we're done can you stop your knocking!" mui came out wearing a witch outfit. Kiibo also came out dressed as frankenstine.

"hehe you guys look great" I giggled.

"thanks baby" kiibo said pulling me into a hug.

"Well let's get going since I know you can't wait to go" miu said ruffling my hair.

We walked to kaitos dorm where we were having the party. Kaito greeted us with open arms. He was dressed as a werewolf.

"hey guys I'm glad you could make it" he grinned.

"hehe no problem. kokichi was really excited for the party!"

"really?" kaito picked me up and hugged me "well I promise it's going to be really fun ok"

"hehe ok" I said hugging him back. Kaito always felt like an older brother to me. He put me down and ruffled my hair.

"alright guys have fun!" with that he walked off.

We spent the rest of the party eating, laughing and taking care of a wasted miu.