The Baby Motive

Mius pov

We were standing in the gymnasium cause that fucking bear called us up. Honestly being in a killing game fucking blows especially since rantaro and keade died. I mean who next!?

Then Monokuma showed up with a shit eating grin.

"alright Monokuma give us your best shot we won't back down to you!" kaito said heroically.

"alright the motive will begin in three.. Two... One!"

Suddenly shuichi, kokichi, gonta and himiko screamed in pain and shrunk? We got a closer look at them and realised they had turned into babies!

"introducing the baby motive! Four of your classmates have been turned into babies and I won't turn them back until someone kills. Hell it would be alot easier to kill now that there's babies"

"how could someone say something so awful" Kirumi said looking furious.

"Well that's all for now bye!" he disappeared.

Kokichi crawled up to me and hugged my leg. Kokichi easily the most annoying little shit I've ever met but damn if he isn't a cute baby! I picked him up and he cuddled into my chest. I grinned at the others.

"see guys this is a man who knows a big boobed hotie when he sees one!"

"can you please not talk about a baby like that" kiibo said blushing slightly.

"shut up kiibo! Your going to be Kokichis daddy while I be the mommy"

"why do I have to be the daddy?"

"cause I said so!"

"being parental figures actually wouldn't be a bad idea" Kirumi muttered "kaito would you be ok with taking care of shuichi?"

"no problem! Maki-roll will help too"

"whatever!" maki muttered.

"obviously me and Angie will take care of himiko!" tenko declared.

"then me and korekiyo will take care of gonta" Tsmugi said cheerfully.

"and me and ryoma will help out anyone who needs it!" Kirumi said and the small boy nodded in agreement. After that everyone went there separate ways.

In the lab

Kiibo was nursing kokichi who thanks to Tsmugi was now wearing baby garments. The boy giggled and pressed Kiibos buttons which he seemed to enjoy.

"Kokichis alot sweeter as a baby. Do you think his whole personality was an act?" kiibo asked.

"don't know but we really should focus on taking care of the little shit"

"Miu! Don't curse in front of the child!"

"oh don't give me that shit! He may have shrunk but he's still a teenage boy"

"shit!" kokichi said in his baby voice. He sounded so cute I couldn't help but laugh.

"don't laugh miu this is terrible! Your going to teach him all kinds of awful things!" I only laughed harder at Kiibos scolding.

All the laughter stopped when a bug landed on Kokichis head and he screamed in terror.

"aww he's afraid of bugs how cute!"

"mui nows not the time he's crying!"

"alright alright just hand him over" kiibo handed him to me and I carried him over to my new invention. It was a mini disco box. It can make light, play any song of your choosing and can fit right into your pocket!

I turned it on and kokichi immediately forgot all about his fear. He cooed adorably and tried to grab the light with his cubby hands. We both giggled. Maybe kokichi isn't as bad as we thought.