Meeting Dice

Kokichis pov

"Alright boy I'm taking you to meet some very dear friends of mine" I said to my triplet boys huey, dewey And louie.

"what kind of friends daddy?" huey asked.

"are they cool?" dewey said getting excited.

"I bet its just another lie" louie grumbled.

"their my secret organisation dice!" I grinned.

"cool!" huey and dewey yelled.

"god I knew it was just another stupid lie" louie whined.

"it's not a lie Lewis" I said as he glared at me for using his full name "their very real and your going to meet them.. Right now!" I pulled back the curtains of our secret base to reveal my dice members.

"leader!" they yelled pulling me into a hug. They immediately took a couple of steps back though when they noticed the triplets.

"guys I want you to meet my sons huey dewey and louie" I said pointing to each of them as I called out their name.

"our great leaders a dad well I'll be!" hunter the oldest member of the group chuckled.

"their soooo cute!" moxie said scooping the three boys in her arms as they struggle to get away.

"anyway now that everyone's here let's dig in!" fuji the biggest guy in our group said.

"of course you want to eat" I said rolling my eyes fondly at him "alright then let's dig in!"

"you heard our leader let's stuff our faces full of food!" moxie yelled rushing to the snack table.

We were all eating and laughing together when louie tugged on my sleeve.

"dad I'm sorry I called you a lier. It's just your always lieing to us and I hate it!"

I sighed "I'm sorry Louie. I wish I could stop my lying but it's like a weed rooted deep inside of me. It not so easy to get rid of"

He then hugged me "I love you dad" he muttered.

"I love you you buddy" I said hugging him back "and that will never be a lie"