Blended Family AU

Warning saiibo, oumami and keamui mentioned in this fic along with m-preg and f-preg enjoy!

Mui pov

"alright miyuki let's get the house tidy for our guests"

"alright mom"

Miyuki is fourteen years old and the best damn kid I could ever ask for! Ever since her mom and me spilt up she been nothing but supportive to keade and me. Kids like a superhero or something. I only wish I was as strong as her. But things are fine now. Keade and shuichi got together and I've found someone too! Well two guys actually. Kokichi and kiibo the best men I've ever met. If this works out I can get married to them and-

"mom your spacing out again" miyuki said waving her hand in front of my face.

"oh sorry love! Let's get back to work"

Kiibos pov

"alright son are you ready to go?"

"ready as I'll ever be dad!"

I got in the car with my twelve year old son sasuke. The day shuichi left me for keade broke my heart but miu and kokichi helped build it up again. I just hope sasuke will like them.

He fixed up his glasses and grinned at me "well dad shall we get going?"

"yes we shall!" I said ruffling his hair. I started the car and drove to mius house.

Kokichis pov

I rubbed my stomach with a smile. I miss you rantaro and I'll never forget you but I've made room in my heart for two other people and if things go well I plan to live with them.

"do we have to go mom?" my eight year old son rentaro complained "daddy's only been dead for six months"

"I know and I still miss him but I'd like to meet new people to help me with the baby" I said patting my stomach.

"I could help you with the baby" rentaro insisted.

"that's sweet honey but a little kid like you should be having fun, not taking care of a baby."

Rentaro pouted. I pinched his nose "we're just going over for dinner. I not marring them or anything"

"it's still too soon" rentaro muttered.

"I've known them since high school I think that's long enough" I giggled "now hop in the car"

He sighed and did what he was told. Dear god he's only eight and he's already acting like a teenager!

We drove to mius house and knocked on the door. Kiibo answered.

"hey kokichi it's great to see you!" kiibo said hugging me.

"hi kiibo this is my son rentaro. Say hi rentaro" rentaro just stuck his tongue out at him "hey be nice!"

"haha its ok" kiibo laughed "come on mius making dinner"