Chapter 16

Spencer grabs my hand and pulls me out of the building and into the car. Surprisingly, he sits in the driver's seat and starts for my apartment. I don't remember telling him my address, but it also doesn't surprise me that he could remember it just from reading it once.

I've never been more thankful to live on the third floor. The short elevator ride was a blessing because I didn't think I could stand being that close to him any longer. Spencer stands closely behind as I unlock my door, and as soon as it's open, I am being slammed against it.

"I thought you were going to behave yourself', I say coyly.

Spencer pins my hands to my side and runs his nose underneath my jaw, his hot breath against my skin making me break out in goosebumps.

"I changed my mind, princess", he mumbles into my ear. I can't stop my back from arching and my hips grinding against his. "It seems to me that you don't mind."

"Please, Daddy", I whimper.

"I'm not going to fuck you, princess. I'm going to make sure you pass your test tomorrow", he says.

He licks a stripe up my neck to the bottom of my ear and my entire body shivers at the contact. He nips my sensitive skin and I can already feel like slight bruises forming.

"Where's your bedroom?", he asks.

I point to a door that is slightly ajar at the end of the hallway. He picks me up in his arms and carries me into my room. After he kicks the door closed with his shined leather shoe, he tosses me onto the bed. He stands at the foot of the bed and starts to undo his tie and shirt buttons.

When he gets it off, he tosses it to the floor underneath my window and for the first time, I get to see his bare chest. He is thin enough that I could see his ribs from underneath his arms, but he is anything but weak.

Spencer then moves onto his pants. He unbuttons his fly and pushes them down before kicking his shoes off. I couldn't prevent my snicker at his slight awkwardness, and I got an annoyed glare in return.

Before joining me on the bed, he pulls off his pink boxer-briefs that surprisingly look good on him. He sits next to me and watches as I strip myself of my work clothes. When we are both undressed, he pulls me over his lap, my ass up in the air.

"I've always wondered how you'd look in this position. My fantasies are nothing like the real thing", he says as he rubs my cheeks.

"What're you gonna do to me, Daddy?", I ask.

"I'm going to spank this pretty ass raw, princess, and you're going to love every second of it. Do you know why?", he asks condescendingly.

"Why?", I say, voice weak.

"Because you're Daddy's little slut", he says as he delivers the first of many slaps.

My body jolts forward at the contact and an involuntary moan escapes my mouth.

"I bet no one has ever punished you like this, huh?" He gives me two more slaps, one on each cheek.

"N-no, sir"

"Sir? You really want it, don't you?" I nod desperately. "Too bad. You get your reward when you have learned your lesson."

"Please", I choke.

"Repeat after me, princess. Front sight", he says before he slaps my ass again.

"Front sight", I parrot.

Slap.

"Trigger press."

Slap.

"T-trigger press."

Slap.

"Follow through."

Slap.

"Follow through", I moan.

"Good girl", he praises.

He helps me off his lap and lays me on the bed next to him. He stands from the bed and walks over to his clothes. I hoped that he was getting a condom from his wallet, but he actually started to redress.

"What about my reward?", I ask.

"Even after all that, you're still a brat", he shakes his head. "You will get your reward tomorrow after you pass the test."

"And if I don't pass?"

Spencer walks over to me and holds my jaw in a large hand. His fingers curl around the right side of my face and he pries my mouth open. My tongue pokes out from between my teeth and I swipe it across the pad of his thumb that is now resting on my bottom lip.

"Be the good girl I know you can be and you won't have to find out", he says.

I smile softly at him, but the expression quickly leaves my face.

What was that? Why did I just smile at him? I hate him. He's the office jerk that makes my life hell. I hate him. Right?