8.

"Hey, Bora!"

I am going to piss my pants if I don't get to the toilet in 3 minutes. This better be good.

And so I turned around. And got the scare, no- surprise of my life.

"You're... Jeongin?"

"Yep," he said, smiling, "It's me!" 

He swung his arms around me for a hug, which I gratefully accepted.

"I'm sorry I didn't watch your whole performance," he said, "I was practising. When I arrived, you were on. I'm just glad I made it to the last part where you were singing funny again."

"I sing wonderfully and better than you'll ever be able to. Not really. But I didn't sing funny."

"Excuse me? Better than I'll ever be able to? That's got to be the biggest lie I've ever heard. I am one of the best singers I know." He said, folding his arms and acting mad, to which I swooned over- okay, I hate to admit, but it's true. I did swoon. 

Not my fault. Blame God for making him so damn attractive.

But of course, I didn't tell him that. Instead, I shook my hand, saying, "Forget it, whatever floats your boat."

His face softened, and he asked, "You tired?"

"Mhm... Not exactly," I said, sighing as I felt my rap verses building up. "Just really need to go to the washroom because I have to piss but you are not letting me go to the fucking washroom and piss and I need the washroom because I don't have a potty and I need to pee and that's why I need to know the directions to the washroom and I also need you to stop talking to me, with all fucking due respect!"

"Woah. Chill. You're not the only one who can spit bars," Jeongin said, before proceeding to wink, "So can I."

"So can I show Bora the way to the washroom?" I asked.

"It's to the left. There's literally a big ass washroom sign," he pointed, rolling his eyes.

Oh for heaven's sake.

And I zoomed off. 

"Bye sweetie! You did great!" I could hear, but I was simply too urgent to come up with a smart response.

---

normal humans + changbin

choibora

okay someone has to stop changing the gc name

changbin

FR

hyunjin

nO SUCKERZ 😛

eat ass

chris

hyunjin, stop changing the group name

hyunjin

okay

sorry

changbin

oh wow

won't you look at that

hyunjin you bitch

hyunjin