10.

I stopped outside of the JYP building. The real JYP building. 

Taking a deep breath, I finally walked into the building, showing a sheet of paper to the staff.

They let me in and I walked further in, trying to take in my first breath of the JYPE air, only to be greeted by a jump-hug.

"Ouch," I feigned a wince, as the figure removed their hands from my shoulders.

Ga eun gave me a peace sign, "Hey bitch!"

I crooked my eyebrows. "What's with the 'Hey bitch'?"

"Well, since I'm a trainee now, I decided to go for a cool and cold vibe, you know?"

I rolled your eyes, "Cool? Keep trying. You're so cute I want to pinch your cheeks whenever I see you."

She giggled, dodging my fingers that flew towards her cheeks. "Anyways, let's go. The meeting is at 10:30, and it's 10:10 now."

"Already?" I asked her as she dragged me by the hand, towards the lift. "I swear it was ten sharp when I walked in."

"You stopped outside the building and looked at it for seven minutes straight." She said, recalling what she saw as she punched the lift button, "I stood right behind you, watching you and waiting for a reaction, but your face was blank. Like, totally blank."

I shrugged, "I guess that makes sense. I do look emotionless when I'm focused."

Just when the lift door was about to shut, a hand reached in, and sensing this, the doors reopened slowly. A familiar-looking guy hopped in.

Realising the situation, I gasped, "Chris??"

As for Ga eun, well, her jaw dropped and her entire body froze.

"Yes, well, you could call me Chris, I guess." Chris said, tilting his head. "Who are you guys? I've never seen you before. Hold on, are you stalkers? Listen, I know y'all are fans, but you can't enter our building! I'm afraid I'll have to call security on you..."

Feeling accused, I opened my mouth.

"Wait I think there's a misund-"

"HAHA! GOTCHU!" Chris laughed, hugging me tightly and catching me off-guard. "I was just playing you, oh my god! I finally get to meet you!"

I playfully punched his back before returning the hug, "I thought you were for real, I got scared! Don't ever do that again!"

"Hello, I'm Bang Chan!" Chris introduced himself, smiling, as he held Ga eun's hand and shook it friendlily, "And you must be a new trainee! It's nice to meet you!"

Ga eun's whole face turned pink, and I patted her back in understanding.

"Her name is Lee Ga eun, and she's a huge fan," I helped her explain, and Ga eun just nodded along.

Chris smiled, "Oh, a stay? That's so cool. Bora hated us at first!" 

"I didn't hate you, I just didn't know you. Well, technically I knew you as the leader who called himself da-"

"We don't talk about that," Chris glared at me, but there was a glint in his eye.

Beep! Beep!  The lift sounded.

"Oh gosh, we were holding the lift the entire time..." Chris laughed, seeming shy for only a second. He pressed level 3 and the lift door closed. "Our main practice room is 301, so come visit us whenever you're free, Bora! And of course, our Ga eun can come along too."

Ding!

"Bye guys," he smiled before walking out of the lift and the lift door closed again.

"WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?? CHOI BORA, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU KNEW STRAY KIDS PERSONALLY! AND BANG CHAN, ALSO KNOWN AS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" Ga eun shouted, shaking me by my shoulders.