12.

"Yang Jeongin... What are you doing to me..." I thought to myself, gulping down some water to quench my thirst.

For the last few days, my mind would always drift off to a certain black-haired boy. And now, it was affecting my dancing too.

"Choi Bora, get over here." The choreographer said in a strict tone. 

My heart began hammering against my chest as I nervously sped towards her.

She was intimidating as hell. 

And even scarier close-up, I noted.

I gulped loudly, "Yes, miss?"

She chuckled, although her smile was missing, "Don't worry, you're not in trouble."

Slightly relieved, I let out a breath I myself didn't know I was holding.

"So. You seemed pretty distracted today," she started, catching you off-guard. 

She could tell?!

And as if she could read my mind, she carried on, "Your moves were fine, nothing's wrong. It's just that... being a teacher for long enough made me realise something is not right."

"Sorry miss, I'm very sorry," I immediately bowed and apologised, "I promise that I will focus next time. This won't happen agai-"

"Did I ask for your apology?" The choreographer put a finger on my lip, successfully shutting me up. "I sometimes get distracted too, it's normal. I didn't call you here to ask you to focus. I called you because... my curiosity is simply killing me. I want to know what exactly is making the Choi Bora so distracted." 

I heaved a sigh. "Miss, I swear I was just tired."

"I know you're tired, but I also do know something is up ... So? What is it? Or rather, who is it?"

"Uhh," I swallowed for nth time, "Alright... It's this boy."

She clapped her hands excitedly, "Oooh! Interesting!" Then she paused and continued, "Don't mind me, I would've made the same reaction no matter what you had said."

She's so loud... I feel like the other trainees can hear.

Yua, that big-eared monster, is definitely listening to this conversation.

"So... what's his name?"

"I think you might know him?" I started, albeight hesitantly, "He's actually... um... Yang Jeongin."

She gasped, "Ooh, no wonder! See, I monitor the both of you. And today, the both of you were distracted, " she said, then excitedly mumbled something to herself. "Oh my god! Ugh, young love. I'm jealous, but oh, this is exactly what I wanted to hear. Oh right, you may dismiss yourself, Bora." She finally finished, smiling at me.

"Okay?" I questioned, stepping away from the crazy woman, "Thank you and sorry miss!"

She nodded, still muttering to herself.

I walked back to the group of trainees lying down on the sofa, only to be pushed out of the practice room by my so-called best friend.

"What... Lee Ga eun, give me a break." I grumbled.

"So, how was the date yesterday?" said Ga eun, "Enjoyed yourself, I bet? You were so cute panicking, searching for the right clothes to wear."

I flicked her forehead, and walked away a few more steps before replying, "It was okay."

"Okay, huh? Did you guys, you know-?"

But before she could say anything more, I kicked her in the shin, causing her to yelp in pain.