- 1 -

Sakusa Kiyoomi isn't one for people, although he makes exceptions. He sighed, looking at the clock. He worked from home, due to his Mysophobia. His phobia gave him a nickname, which is also why he didn't leave the safety of his clean home. Germie or germaphobe. Those were the names the kids in middle through high school gave him. He got used to it and learned to tune them out. Although his phobia was slowly going away, year by year, he still was afraid of contact with humans. 

When he was little, his phobia was so bad, he bought a spray bottle of disinfectant and prayed people when they got too close. That's when the names started to kick in. He got bullied by the older kids, along with anyone else who tagged along with them. The only people whom he allowed to touch him, was his mother, and sometimes his cousin. He worked with his cousin as a wedding planner and a part-time floral shop employee. With the wedding plans, he did from home, but while he worked at the flower shop, he had to actually go there. It was not possible to work with flowers from home, but luckily that was a weekend job. He grunted with irritation. It seemed as though people were getting married from left and right. He had to plan this one thought the week and another one a week later. 

He head started to hurt. He knew that he wasn't sick, it was because of the long hours he spent at the computer planning everything. The new clients were reasonable, but they specifically said they wanted everything as perfect as perfect is. It was annoying really. He got up form his chair, and headed to the kitchen. He lived in a small, but very much open apartment in Tokyo. The part of Tokyo he lived in wasn't as populated as the middle of the city. It was populated enough to count as a large community or miniature city in and of itself. The community was cozy though, apart from the constant traffic on the roads. He went to his cabinet, hoping to find some tea.

He found no tea.

He grumbled in annoyance. He'll have to go outside to a Coffee/Tea shop to get some tea. How irritating, he thought to himself. He sighed, knowing it was the only way he could get the tea that calmed him. He went to his coat closet and grabbed a light jacket. He grabbed his house keys and shoes. The thing he was thankful for was that the tea shop was close to his apartment. He opened the door and stepped out. A sharp pinch of cold air touched his exposed face. He quickly put his hand in his pocket and grabbed the cotton mask he had in his pocket. He put in on and sighed with relief. Yes, this mask was not as effective as the usual medical-looking one, but it was chilly, it kept his face warm, and the germs out. For the most part.

He stared walking down the sidewalk, the trees flowing to the rhythm of the wind as he passed. He avoided puddles, splotches of bird poop, and cigarette butts as he walked. Disgusting, he thought to himself. The only sanitary place in this town was the library, and occasionally the small coffee shops and gift shops. Oh, and the flower shop he worked at. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked on. As he gained on the door of the coffee shop he slowed down. He took out the small travel-sized hand sanitizer bottle from his pocket and squirted some on his hands.

He then grabbed a hold of the door handle and entered. There was a small line, so he stood ways from the person in front of him, but close enough to make it look like he was in line. Luckily, the line moved quickly. The shop didn't just serve coffee and tea, they also served pastries and occasionally small breakfast. As he made his way to the front, he was aware of the little people in the shop. He noticed that the place was a general order-and-go. There were small tables and chairs spread out in the small building. He generally liked this place, but he hated going outside. The coffee shop had a sort of warmth to it, it cozy and airy. Sunlight filtered through the large window-panes on the walls.

He was finally up to order and was met with an unfamiliar face. He thought nothing of it and looked at the menu above the mans head. He saw a new addition to the tea section.