-4-

Hinata looked in amusement Sakusa's friends bolted up towards them. He looked back at Sakusa and saw he wore an irritated expression. They stopped in front of him and asked;

"So-" One of them said with a smug look,

"-Who's the cutie?" The other asked. Hinata blushed. Cutie? He was far from cute. Yes, he got compliments often, but he never believed them. He looked back at his meal and began to eat again. Sakusa snorted.

"Like I'd tell you," He replied dryly.

"Oh come on~ We just want the name~!" The blonde complained. Hinata chuckled softly. He looked back at the two new-comers. He decided to respond without Sakusa's consent.

"Hi, I'm Hinata Shoyo! Nice to meet you, and you are..?" He said. They both directed their eyes towards him.

"OH MY GOD YOUR SO FUCKING CUTE!" One of them said, he had gray and black spiky hair, like a horned owl. Sakusa glared at him. The male only laughed and went over to Hinata.

"I'm Bokuto Koutaro! Nice to meet you shrimpy!" He replied loudly. Hinata took a liking to the loud male. He felt like a brother he never had. Hinata smiled at him. Both males clutched their shirts dramatically. Hinata chuckled. The blonde came over, sat down, and placed his arm around Hinata's shoulder. Hinata jumped at the sudden touch. He looked back and Sakusa, who was still glaring knives at the two, and smiled at him. Hinata looked back at the blonde, who still had his arm around Hinata's shoulder.

"Well, I'm Miya Atsumu, but call me anytime~" The blonde winked at him. Atsumu turned to look at Sakusa and smirked at him. Hinata blushed harshly and averted his eyes to his meal. Astumu laughed, removed his arm, and went back to stand next to Bokuto. Sakusa cleared his throat.

"If you mind, me and Hinata are having a date here? So move your asses elsewhere," He said, scowling at his friends. Hinata looked closely at Astumu. He looked familiar...

"WAIT! Atsumu, do you have any siblings?" Hinata asked. All three of them turned their direction towards the tiny Sun.

"Uh, i do actually, a twin brother," He said, slightly confused. Hinata smiled.

"I knew you looked familiar! I'm friends with Osamu-san! Surprisingly, you two are quite different. I met him through Keiji-san, who has a similar personality like Osamu-san," He explained. Suddenly, Bokuto yelled.

"WAIT- YOU KNOW AKAASHI?!" He said to Hinata.

"Uh, yeah, we've been friends for a while now, since collage actually," Hinata said. Bokuto slapped his hands over his eyes. Hinata jumped.

"How could my boyfriend not tell me he had more friends than just Kozume?!" Bokuto whined. Hinata perked up.

"I know Kenma too, along with Kuroo-san," He said to Bokuto. Bokuto gawked at him.

"EVEN KUROO?!" Bokuto cried. Hinata laughed softly. Sakusa's friends were funny. Sakusa looked a mixture of confused and annoyed. Hinata smile at him and went back to eating. His food was delicious. Sakusa cooked it really well. He looked back at Sakusa with his cheeks blown up with food. Sakusa was chatting with his friends, but he did look annoyed, maybe he was just like this with them. Hinata genuinely liked Sakusa. He was polite and kind, he did have a hint of some phobia he did not, maybe he didn't like being touched or didn't like people. Maybe he had OCD. He smiled inwardly and finished his food and turned back to Sakusa and his friends.

"Oh! Hinata, what do you think?" Bokuto suddenly asked him.

"Think about what?" Hinata questioned.

"About going to visit Akaashi at his workplace!" Bokuto said. Hinata eyes lit up. He liked visiting Keiji-san, he was kind and patient.

"Sure!" Hinata said. He looked at Sakusa, who seemed to have a slight pout on his face, "Aw, don't be sad Sakusa-san! I enjoyed our meal, your cooking is really good!" Hinata reassured Sakusa. Hinata packed up the food an handed it to Sakusa so he could put it back in his bag. Hinata smiled at Sakusa before turning and following the others. 

They walked for about 20 minutes before reaching a office-looking library. They entered and Bokuto headed straight to the back room of the building. The rest followed, but they didn't run, although Hinata speed-walked because he was excited to see Keiji-san again. Hinata flinched as he heard a 'BOKUTO-SAN-!' and a crash. Hinata hurried over to see what happened. 

Bokuto was lying on the ground laughing his ass off. There were books all over the floor and a small coffee table was knocked over. Hinata sighed and smiled down at the rambunctious male. Akaashi was frantically trying to collect the books Bokuto knocked over.

"Hey, Keiji-san!" Hinata said cheerfully, going down to help pick up the books. Akaashi looked up and a small smile spread across his face.

"Hello Shoyo-kun," Akaashi replied. Hinata noticed his glasses were crooked. He placed his hands on Akaashi's face and fixed his glasses. Akaashi froze, startled by the touch. Hinata smiled warmly and the raven-ette.

"Your glasses were crooked," He said. Akaashi fixed his mouth in an 'Oh' shape and went back to collecting the books.

They finished and stood up. Hinata turned to see Sakusa leaning on the door-frame. Hinata waved him in. Atsumu followed in and stood by the book-shelf. Bokuto fixed his posture and grinned at Akaashi. Akaashi  sighed, "And you came here for...?" He questioned.

"Well, Shrimpy here said that you were friends with him, and I DIDN'T KNOW!" Bokuto complained.

"Well, you never asked," Akaashi shot back. Bokuto pouted. Akaashi looked back Hinata, "So, how's life been treating you, friend?" Akaashi asked.

"Good! We've added a new tea to our menue, and we are gaining ore customers and-" Hinata motioned Akaashi to lean closer, "-i met him," Hinata said, pointing at Sakusa, who was trying not to be touched by Atsumu. Akaashi leaned back and wore a smug face, "What?" Hinata asked.

"Looks like you've found yourself a boyfriend," Akaashi cooed, making a heart shape with his hands. Hinata put his hands over his face, hiding his blushing face. Akaashi only chuckled softly. Bokuto looked at them confused,

"Who's got a boyfriend?" He asked. Akaashi's smug face came back and pointed at Sakusa and Hinata. They looked each, turned red, and looked away. The others laughed, well, Akaashi chuckled.

What had Hinata got himself into?

--------------------------------------------------

🅆🄴🄻🄿! 🅃🄷🄰🅃'🅂 🄸🅃 🄵🄾🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁! 🄸🅃 🅆🄰🅂 🅂🄷🄾🅁🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄰🄽 🅃🄷🄴 🅁🄴🅂🅃, 🄱🅄🅃 🅆🄷🄾 🄲🄰🅁🄴🅂? 🄰🄽🅈🅆🄰🅈🅂, 🄷🄾🄿🄴 🅈🄾🅄 🄷🄰🅅🄴 🄰 🄶🄾🄾🄳 🄳🄰🅈/🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃, 🄱🅈🄴!

- hobbes