-11 1/2-

This chapter will be shorter than the rest, it's just to show how Kiyoomi was able to have Hinata stay with him.

---------------------------------------------

"Stay with you...?" Suga asked, still a bit confused. Kiyoomi nodded, he wanted Hinata to stay with him because he felt extremely sorry for what he did, and he wanted to make sure he was studying correctly. He swore that one day, he would tell Hinata why he had amnesia and what had happened before hand, but for now, he wanted to start over.

"Yes, I want to make sure he studies for the right amount of time, and correctly," Kiyoomi said to Suga. Suga looked as if he was contemplating of weather he should allow it or not.

"I'll ask the doctor," He responded. Kiyoomi nodded as Suga headed out on his way to find the doctor. Kiyoomi looked back over to Hinata, who was playing with the blanket. He went back over to him and sat down. Hinata looked up at him and smiled.

"Do you want another hug?" Hinata asked cheerfully, in a Portuguese accent. Kiyoomi hesitated before nodding. Kiyoomi leaned into Hinata's embrace, melting into his soothing warmness. Hinata wasn't just warm, his whole body radiated a comforting heat, emitting off him like soft sunbeams. Kiyoomi sighed as Hinata's hands streaked through his hair slowly, brushing his through his small, black curls. Sakusa's large hands caressed Hinata's small, feminine torso lovingly, although he didn't know if Hinata noticed. 

Once he heard the door open, he let go of Hinata and sat up straight. He turned around to face Suga and the doctor. Hinata had is hand resting on Kiyoomi's leg, again, he didn't know if Hinata noticed. Suga and the doctor turned to look at Kiyoomi.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi?" The doctor asked. Kiyoomi nodded, "alright, do you a house suited anough to take care of two people? And the income?" the doctor questioned. He nodded.

"Yes, him and I have lived together before he had amnesia, so yes, I'm able to take care of him," Kiyoomi pointed out. Hinata looked at him with a confused face. Kiyoomi waved him off and looked back at the doctor. The doctor looked back at his notepad and nodded.

"Then I guess he can take care of him, is that alright with you, Suga, Hinata?" the doctor said. The two nodded (although Hinata a little enthusiastically).

"Ok then, he gets out but next week, alright?" the doctor stated. Kiyoomi nodded.

"That's fine with me," Kiyoomi agreed.

-----------------------------------------------

Again, it's shorter, it's just to tell you how Sakusa was able to have Hinata stay with him.

Well, i hope you liked the cuddle session, bye bye!

~hobbes