- 2 -

Authors pre-note:

Forgot to add that every chapter it changes POV, this chapter is now 3rd person Hinata POV, then next is Sakusa and so on. Warning, this chapter might be triggering to some audiences, please leaving if not comfortable.

This chapter will be Hinata's backstory. It's quite sad and will fill most of the chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye, Shoyo! Have a good day at work!" His mother called to him as he left the house. His family was quite normal, besides the fact that Hinata had no more father or sister. Yes, Hinata was a grown man, 22 years of age, but he was still saving up for his own place, so for now he stayed with his mother. 

Hinata was well known around the community,  he had lived there his entire life. Grade school to middle school was as normal as any kids life could get, then High school was a completely different story. His high school per say, was normal, but every once in a while, there was drama of something like: a fight; drug dealers or people caught doing drugs in the restroom; people caught having sex; and so on. Hinata never bothered with drama, he found it annoying and a waste of time, he was honestly more focused on drawing and his studies.

Until that one day. That single day when everything crumbled beneath his feet. Distress was not a word for it, more like desolation. Everyone knew that Hinata had no father, no one, not even Hinata himself knew what the hell happened to him. He personally thought his father half-assed his family and left them. Granted, this happened when he was turning 17, close to his second year of High School, but this entirely ruined it for him. After the 'incident', everyone turned on him, except for his close friends and people who had witnessed.

After the 'incident', everyone started calling him names like: murderer; some of a psycho; sociopath; child abuser; and other fucked up names like that. None of it was true. His father fucked him over when he suddenly turned up at his house when he got home from school one day...

"Mom, who is this, and why is he in our house...?" Hinata asked warily, too afraid to say anything else. The an turned around. He suddenly realized. He froze to the floor. He felt as it he legs had been crushed under the weight of horror. His general , sparkling eyes, which always seemed to have some sort of glow to them, suddenly vanished. 

The man standing in the middle of the living room, was his father.

He looked like as if he had been thrown into a surging, violent current in a river, dragged in dirt, and repeated the process once more. His father turned slowly towards Hinata. The man looked at his son with glazed eyes, a clear sign he was either high, drunk, or both. His father turned back to his mother and sister, who were frozen in fear against the wall. All hinata could see was his father make a creepy smirk. He suddenly grabbed Hinata's mother by her hair and yanked her away to a closet.

His mother was screaming. His father chucked her in and went back of his sister. He grabbed her by her hair too, and chucked her into the closet along with his mother. His father didn't close the closet door. He stood there, in the doorway, staring down at his wife and daughter. Hinata didn't move. He had forgotten to close the front door, and honestly was too terrified of what his father would do to close the door. Then, out of the corner of his eyes, his father, whom he never knew existed, suddenly pulled and a revolver. He breath hitched. He suddenly forgot how to breath.

His father pointed the gun at his wife, and without hesitation, pulled the trigger. It seemed as though the shot rang through the walls and ceiling. His ears weren't working. The sound became fuzzy. All he could see was his mother up against the closet wall, with blood splattered around her head where the bullet had gone. His sister was screaming. She was looking at her mother with horror struck eyes. His father turned to his sister. He couldn't move. His father pointed the gun at her. Hinata was suddenly aware that not him or his sister looked like his father.

All he heard his father say was, "I hope you die in hell for what you did, brother-fucking whore," It was faint, but audible. His father pressed the gun up against his sister's forehead. Then pulled the trigger. For some reason, this shot seemed more gruesome, probably because the revolver was against the thing the bullet made impact. Blood splattered everywhere, all over the wall and his fathers shirt. Only then did Hinata make a noise.

A high pitched, glass breaking, blood curdling scream. Now, he still was unaware that the door was open, and that his friends were witnessing Hinata's father murder his family. His father sharply turned his head towards his son. Raised the gun. Hinata screamed once more and ducked. The bullet grazed his scalp.

"Lucky shot~" His father said in a creppy, sing-song voice. Al Hinata's mind was full of was the image of his mother and sister laying, bloody, in the closet, and the trependationous thoughts in his mind. His father crept closer to his, pointed the gun at Hinata's head, but not shooting. Blood leaked from his head and over his forehead to the rest of his face. He father pointed the gun at his head, finger on trigger, but not shooting. Hinata felt pinned to the floor by his father ominous stare. He glanced up for only a second, to see a manic smile plastered across his face.

He heard rushed footsteps on the floorboards of the home. He looked with his eyes to see who it was. A group of policemen darting in front of his father pointing their guns at him.

"Drop your weapon! You are under arrest for third degree murder and attempted murder!"  One of the men shouted. His father did move the gun away from Hinata's head, but move it towards his own head. No hesitation. And pulled the trigger.

Hinata started shaking. He wasn't breathing. He felt hot tears stream down his face uncontrollably. He saw a man rush over to his father and another over to Hinata. He didn't hear a word he said. He felt like he was suffocating by the hands of his now pronounced dead fathers hands. His heart rate sped up and his ears ringed like sharp nails against a chalkboard, but three times louder. 

He felt himself collapsing. He felt the hard, cold wood make contact with his head. The world, from what he used to remember as safe, warm, cozy, and friendly, was now turned into a cold-blooded murder committed by none other than his very own father. The warm world from once he knew, faded to a cold, heart wrenching black as Hinata fell unconscious...

Years later, Hinata was started to get over the fatalities of his family and his PTSD. He started to rid himself of the guilt of the lives of his mother and sister. Months after the incident, he got word that his mother had survived. Hinata thought his father shot her in the head, bu he shot her in the chest. The blood above her head was from when his father smeared the blood from her chest on the wall. He put it behind him, and started to get happier each year.

Hinata was brewing one of their new teas. Tangerine tea. He himself thought it amazing, and surprisingly so did the customers. He decided to add a little cinnamon to the whipped cream, because his shift ended soon and he wanted it to end with a nice touch to his day. His day was already going great. The customers all day were kind and sweet. The last customer he was serving really caught his attention. He smiled at himself and decided to add something to the cup

He was really nervous. The man probably wasn't gay in the slightest, he looked as straight as an arrow. Hinata himself wasn't gay, but he was bi. He calmed himself down and went over to the counter, "Sakusa Kiyoomi!" He called out. The man's head suddenly shot up, probably surprised by the sudden outburst. The man made his way over to him and grabbed the cup gently. Hinata smiled up at him.

"Thank you...have a good..day," He said. Hinata noticed that the last part was a little hushed, Probably embarrassed. He was a little taken aback. No one ever wished him a good day, they just said thanks and waltzed off.

"Oh, you too!" Hinata chirped happily.He smiled warmly at the man as he nodded his farewell and walked off. It was the end of the day and the customers made their way out of the cozy cafe. He untied his apron as the last of the customers left and hug it in the small locker room. He changed into his normal clothes, grabbed his wallet and key, and headed out.

Today was a good day.

----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter. I know this chapter was really depressing and gory, but the start is starting out with their past, and making its way up. Anyways, bye!

~hobbes