two

"Soobin called me," Yeonjun replied simply as he sent Aki a small smile.

"Since when were you close with Soobin?" Aki spat out as she crossed her arms.

"Look Aki, Soobin is my friend too. Just because we ended things on a bad note doesn't mean I can't stay in contact with our friends," Yeonjun responded monotonously, his smile no longer visible.

"Whatever," Aki muttered out bitterly as she tapped her foot impatiently.

The pair sat in uncomfortable silence, sending frequent glares to one another before it was interrupted by the screeching PA system.

"Hello Yeonjun and Aki, before we start I'd like to thank you for offering to help me out with this project. During the next two hours, I will be observing your interactions and behaviour. Please refer to the guiding questions I have prepared for you on the piece of paper. I'd like to advise the both of you to have full disclosure as it would really help with my research. Thank you once again,"

Aki let out a frustrated groan causing Yeonjun to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Great, now we have to talk to each other," Yeonjun mumbled as he stared down at the questions on the paper.

"Just so you know, I'm doing this for Soobin so don't screw this up for him," Aki pointed a finger at him which only caused Yeonjun to laugh.

Before Yeonjun could retort back, the PA system loudly screeched again causing the pair to cover their ears.

"Oops, my bad. One last instruction; please try not to kill each other,"

Aki scoffed as she stared across at the Yeonjun, who only smirked which agitated the girl even more.

"You have two hours,"