fourteen

Before Aki could respond, Yeonjun closed the gap in between them. His lips softly synced with hers as he rested his hands on her hips.

Aki felt the same warm feeling she did back then. The honey-eyed girl smiled in between their kiss as she wrapped her hands around the nape of his neck.

Pulling away, Yeonjun rested his forehead atop of hers, a grin plastered on his face as he looked at Aki with loving eyes.

"I may have left but the love always stayed," Yeonjun softly muttered as he placed a soft kiss on Aki's cheek.

Aki smiled softly before pulling Yeonjun into another tight embrace.

"My love never left you too Junnie,"

Their peaceful reunification was disrupted when a knock on the door was heard.

"Your two hours are up lovebirds," Soobin informed with a grin plastered on his lips.

Soobin walked into the room and pulled both of his friends into his embrace.

"I'm so glad that the both of you are mentally healthier now than you were 5 months ago," Soobin said before flashing a cute smile at the pair.

"Thank you Soobin, for always being there for us," Yeonjun said as he slung his arm over Soobin.

"No Jun, thank you for letting me help you,"

-

"What becomes of us now Yeonjun?" Aki asked as Yeonjun laced his fingers with hers.

The pair were currently making their way back home, walking away from the mental institute that Soobin worked at.

Yeonjun abruptly stopped walking as he locked eyes with his lover.

"Let's just be us, no label could ever adhere to what or who we are," Yeonjun said which brought an immediate grin on Aki's face. "I like that Jun,"

"And I still love you Aki," Yeonjun admitted, his eyes always fixated on the woman he loves.

Aki smiled before burying her head into Yeonjun's chest, her arms encircled tightly around his waist.

"I'll always love you Junnie, even if things get hard,"