𝙩𝙚𝙣

!TW!
self harm/cutting

(there's wholesome sapnotfound to balance it out, I'm not that sadistic. yet.)

(GEORGE'S POV)
How on the earth do we solve this awkward tension between these two idiots? They obviously both want to be friends but neither is actually making a move, so screw the 'natural' way of making friends, Sapnap and I are literally going to have to force these guys into a decent, lasting conversation.

I look to my partner in crime, giving him that glance. He nods slightly, nudging Dream in the shoulder.

'Hey! What was that for?!'

'Anyways, Technoblade, how did the rivalry start between you and our dear little Dreamy over here?' he points to a confused Dream.

'Uh... I think that is Dream's story to tell, not really mine.'

'What do you mean? You just literally declared a rivalry in the fucking bathroom on the first day! There is nothing else to say about it!'

'Uh. I did that?'

'Yes. You. Fucking. Did.' Dream sighs dramatically, slumping back into his seat and letting out a tired groan.

Well this isn't going well.

I whisper, 'Plan B?'

'Yeah, Plan B.' Sapnap replies in a hushed whisper.

'Uh, I'm gonna go grab the drinks we ordered, George, wanna come with?'

'Yeah sure, I'll come. Dream, Techno you stay here.'

We walk away to the counter, keeping an eye on them from a safe distance. They don't seem to be talking about anything; nevermind, their lips seem to be moving but the noise of the café makes it hard to eavesdrop, let alone listen in.

'Can you hear what they're saying?'

'Well George, if you can't, then I definitely can't.' He lets out a low chuckle as my cheeks tinge a slight pink; I don't know whether from the embarrassment or fact that Sapnap's laughs were truly angelic.

Maybe both.

Anyways, we're moving off topic. Yes, Dream and Techno. Friendship.

An employee calls out our names, ready with three drinks, a bottle of water and a cookie. My appetite's a little out of it after this weird, pretty emotional week admittedly.

Sapnap grabs most of the drinks, giving me only the opportunity to grab my own. I pout slightly, making the ravenette chuckle slightly as he brings the drinks to our table.

'Well, have you guys solved your tension or what?' Sapnap jokes teasingly which makes Dream turn all shades of red and pink and only receiving a threatening stare of disapproval from Techno.

'Hey, hey give me a break! I didn't even say it was sexual tension, just some tension between homies, jeez!' the two turn tomato-red, Dream turning even redder somehow. I can't help but laugh at the sight.

Dream gives a half-hearted attempt to flail at Sapnap but he's so embarrassed he can't and just gives a weak attempt at it and Techno has retreated into a small huddle, whispering to himself in a good way, I think.

They need to chill, we don't ship the two. I don't even know Techno's sexuality and any logical person knows not to pair people if you don't know their sexualities. Not cool if you do, no offence.

'You know what? See you later.' Dream says half-jokingly, his cheeks still covered in a rosy pink, grabbing Techno by the wrist, leading the confused pinkette out the door. Techno winces, Dream forgets his drink.