Sorted (Unpublished Demigods At Hogwarts Chapter)

-Harry Potter/Heroes Of Olympus Crossover-
Word Count: 1281

A/N: This is an unpublished chapter from my now-deleted story Demigods At Hogwarts. I've had it for a while without knowing what to do with it. I wrote it in July, which was, what, four months ago? It's not completed, so only part of the chapter is here. I might end up finishing the chapter, I might not, who knows? Anyway, this will kinda be out of context, but I hope I have caught you up well enough. I'm not one for Author's Notes, so this will be one of few, or possibly the only one. Lastly, I'm dedicating this to all_stressed_out for loving my crossover and inspiring me to post this chapter, and MayWeMeetAgain07 being so nice and supporting. Love you, Wavie.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Annabeth

Annabeth stepped into the castle and caught her breath. The inside of Hogwarts was even more magical.

She could only see a small part of the castle from the entrance, but it was definitely enough. Medieval objects littered the hallways, from ancient pottery to shining knights and swords forming an X on the wall. Ginormous beige columns extended to the high ceiling. Various portraits, which she assumed were previous Hogwarts affiliations, hung from the walls, and appeared to be moving. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Percy stepped up beside her.  "Nice castle." He said, casually shoving his hands in his pockets. Annabeth stared at him in disbelief.

"'Nice castle'? Really, Percy?" She sighed. Percy opened his mouth to speak, but a voice rang the hallway before he could say anything.

"A'right, first years an' exchange students, line up over 'ere. The rest of ya, sit with yer houses." Hagrid said, pushing open the giant doors.

"See you later. Hopefully, we'll even be in the same house." Hermione said, entering the Great Hall. She, Harry, Ginny and Ron beelined for the table on the right.

Eventually, McGonagall (Who they learned was Headmistress), pulled out a dusty wizard's hat that looked over 100 years old. To Annabeth's surprise, it started to sing.

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,

But don't judge on what you see,

I'll eat myself if you can find

A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,

Your top hats sleek and tall,

For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat

And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head

The Sorting Hat can't see,

So try me on and I will tell you

Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve, and chivalry

Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,

Where they are just and loyal,

Those patient Hufflepuffs are true

And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,