CHAPTER 6

"D-do I k-know you?" he lied.

The black haired male shook his head and answered "Well...not really but I do know someone who looks like you" "I-is that so?" Bakugo replied he sighed relieved for not having him recognized "I'm Hanta Sero, you are?" he extended his arms for a handshake, the explosive boy looked at him confused but then took his hand and huffed "K-Katsu-Katie, I mean..." 

The omega let go of the taller male's hand and stared at him the alpha kept on fidgeting so he asked again "Do you need anything else?" Soy sauce stayed silent for a while and took a deep breath "I'm so sorry, you're just too cute and pretty I can't help but stare at you plus you're walking around in that oversized outfit like a lost puppy and it makes me want to take a picture with you?"

The now bashful pomeranian blushed and smiled at him then said, hesistantly "Well...if it's just a picture-" Sero immediately pulled him closer to him, grabbed his waist and clicked the camera on his phone leaving Katsuki or should I say Katie flustered he yelped getting out of the stronger boy's embrace "I'm sorry you must've been flustered" "It's fine anyways...I have to go now" he muttered.

Soy sauce boy nodded and waved him goodbye then looked at the picture he took with him "He really looks like him though..." he mumbled.

As Bakugo got out of the hotel he looked around if there are any visible people then walked out the first thing he did is to check if the half n half had marked him but when he found no mark he sighed in relief but still a bit disappointed which left him uneasy.

Next thing he did is he went to a nearby pharmacy store and bought a pregnancy calculator whatever you call it because you never know and it's better to be sure, since he's heat occurred again yesterday they didn't use any condom plus he was in heat and if an omega is in heat the higher chance of pregnancy.

He purchased one and ran to the rest room to check, it took for a while but once the calculator showed a single line, he sighed in relief once again "Thank God...it's negative I would've died" he went out, took out is phone and dialed a number it started ringing and a voice spoke "Hello?" "Where the f*ck are you old hag?!" he growled back to his grumpy mode on.

"HUH! You call me first thing and you talk to me like that I'm at home right now you little sh*t! Why?" her mother yelled on the phone "I'm coming home right now, k bye" he exclaimed then ran, he took a taxi and told his address. 

||||At the dorms~||||

Todoroki looked at himself in the mirror and banged his head mumbling "I'm f*cked..." the door opened and to his surprised Midorya came in to check on him "Is something wrong Todoroki-kun?" the dual-haired boy lift his head and looked at the smaller male with droopy eyes "Midorya...I f*cked up" he again banged his head on the mirror.

"EH! What do you mean you f*cked up and please stop hitting your head in the mirror" he walked towards him and put his hand on the Icyhot's head blocking it from hitting the mirror then dragged him out of the bathroom, they sat on Shoto's bed silence took over them but the green haired boy soon broke it "Why do you say you f*cked up?" he looked at him, worried.

"Is it something you can't say Todoroki-kun?" Todoroki didn't say anything and just flopped in his bed leaving Izuku even more concerned after a moment "I-I f- I f*cked an omega in heat..." he finally spoke, his voice trembling.

Midorya beacame surprised after all he too was an alpha and it can happen to him too, how a scent of an omega can make you go crazy it's honestly a painful suffering for them but still he tried to comfort him "It's nobody's fault that it happened Todoroki-kun it's only our instincts that makes us this way and even though you think one of you is at fault no one can which is and right"

He patted the dual haired boy's back and smile at him, sweetly "Thanks for understanding, Midorya I honestly don't know why Bakugo hates you..." when the taller male said his friend's name he's eyes widen and Izuku snickered at half n half "Not to pry or anything Todoroki-kun but did you just say K-kacchan?" 'Sh*t I f*cked up again! Why did I even mention Bakugo? Ughh this is the worst!"

He tried to glance at the curious Deku reluctantly but can't he tried covering his face again from embarrassment "Sh*t why did I even say that..." he scoffed, the freckled boy giggling "Actually... I didn't think he'd really been an omega but I suspected at least 60% assuming he's Kacchan" Shoto looked at him and scowled "Don't you tell him you found out or you and I will be blown to pieces!" the smaller male nodded then chuckled "I won't..."

Katsuki got out of the taxi and quickly paid the driver then ran to his house he didn't bother knocking and just went for it saying "I'm home..." he's not his usual grumpy behavior since he was frustrated why Icyhot left him after doing those things with him even more making up for it, he didn't even noticed his old hag in front of him "Oi! Katsuki I've been scolding you for minutes and you don't seem to even pay att- EHHH! WHY DO I SMELL ALPHA PHEROMONES ON YOU?!" 

When his mother said that he became nervous and couldn't looked at her in the eye he was also blushing very much, his mother got closer to him and sniffed him once again "Don't tell me- I knew it for years of years of setting you up to endless blind dates you finally caught a dominant alpha for once. DON'T ARGUE WITH ME WE ARE CELEBRATING THIS, OI MASARU GET OVER HERE!" she called out.

"D-dad is here but I thought he's doing business with that sh*tty alpha's dad?" Mitsuki became confused and questioned "Sh*tty alpha's dad? What do you mean by that?" just when the tension is again rising Masaru came in "What is it?" "Oi Katsuki don't tell me you were with the supreme agency president's son (Endeavor)?" Katsuki blushed but he didn't deny being with him considering what they've done.

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS DEFINITELY A CELEBRATION" her old hag yelled, proudly though one shouldn't 'cause how can a mother be happy when her son did perverted things with an alpha then I should tell you right now, Katsuki's mother Mitsuki is a dominant alpha unlike Masaru his father his only a recessive alpha and their only dream is to find their one and only omega son a caring and noble alpha and that's where Shoto Todoroki comes in.

"What the f*ck old hag aren't you gonna scold me or something?!" the confused omega spouted "HUH?! Why would I scold you and just to let you know that the president's son is a responsible and caring alpha your father and I met him twice and he sure is ideal considering his father not that it's important, plus you know how we always wanted grand kids" she smile at him.

"Ok...I get it, I get it but say grand kids again and I'm f*cking done like WHO THE HELL WANTS TO GIVE BIRTH, I AIN'T GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN THE PROCESS ITSELF IS HURTFUL AND I AIN'T GETTING MY P*SSY DAMAGE JUST FOR IT!" her now furious mother glared at him and yelled "WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SH*T?! AND FYI BIRTH IS A F*CKING BEAUTIFUL PROCESS LOOK AT HOW YOUR STANDING STRAIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WITHOUT MISSING SH*TTY LIMBS!" 

Once again, their mother and son relationship ended for this chapter and poor Masaru getting stuck between them.

- to be continued.....

Phewwww...😪 this was a long chapter also I apologized for not posting yesterday 

- Author-chann~✌️