BONUS CHAPTER 1!!! ~Fluff~

////This is the continuation~ 1 week after they got married\\\\

So like am not good with writing fluff so bear with it😔😆 and I did my best anyways ENJOYY!!!!😊

Since they're now married Endeavor along with Baku's parents insist they live together under the same roof so they bought them a house as a congratulatory present and since both sides aren't oppose of it they agreed to it and now their finally living together. They were still in bed cuddled in each other just absorbing each other's warmth and since it was Saturday, weekends they have no school "I want to put on clothes!" Katsuki squirmed under Shoto's embrace "Let's stay like this for a little longer" Shoto mumbled eyes still closed as he embraced Katsuki's smaller figure.

They call each other by their first names since their married now, as they cuddled with each other enjoying the moment something caught the omega's attention "Mhmm~ what's this hard thing poking my thighs?" he mumbled suddenly "Oi! Why are you hard first thing in the morning?!" he snarled at the now awake alpha smirking at him, all seductively which made him blush "It's always like this when I'm with, you're too cute I can't resist~" the dual haired boy flirted.

Katsuki glared at him and finally got out off bed and man Shoto was liking the view from there, Katsuki Bakugo covered with Shoto Todoroki's marks if only he can show him how much he loves him, they've become mates now. Katsuki dressed up well not quite he just  had his boxer's on and an oversized t-shirt which belonged to his husband "What do you want to eat, Sho?" he asked as he got up and headed to the kitchen.

But since Shoto was such a flirt with him he said "If possible can I eat you?" this made the omega bashful and embarrassed but he didn't want to show it so he joked back at him "I'm afraid this meat is impossible" he bit back at his lover's joke and man this is turning Shoto on, he finally got up "If that's the case I'll just catch it myself" he lick his lips , damn he looks so daddy here. 

Shivers are sent to Katsuki's spine but he brushed it off and started playfully running with Shoto chasing him "Catch me if you can, daddy~" he muttered teasing the taller male 'F*ck how hot can he be!' he thought as he fasten his pace and finally caught him, he tackled him in a hug and kept on kissing him playfully "Haha! O-ok Hahah! E-enough Haha, seriously!" Katsuki giggled which Shoto found cute he picked him up like a pillow and went to their kitchen and sat him on the chair.

"What do you want to eat? I'm cooking today" Shoto asked "Anything spicy is good!" he answered, delightfully "Is Tantanmen (kind of a spicy ramen) fine?" he asked making sure to earn the boy's answer he then nodded and Shoto made him Tantanmen, after eating together and chatting a bit Katsuki went his way to the bathroom but before going in he asked this first "Do you want to go in together? Saves water" the alpha looked at him with eyes widen a bit flustered but how couldn't he say no of course he'd agree "Yes!" he exclaimed.

They got in undressed and soaked in the water with the ash blond boy leaning back the dual haired boy they stayed like that for a moment just talking about random stuff "It's a weekend what shall we do?" the omega huffed "Hmm~ I don't know what do you want to do~" the bigger male whispered, seductively which made the smaller boy shiver "Nah ah! We did it yesterday all day we ain't doing it today!" he snarled, pouting. Clearly Shoto was just teasing him since he liked how his omega will retort at what he says since it's cute.

"Of course I'm just joking" he hugged Katsuki from behind and started kissing and just pecking his back giving them light kisses and with the omega enjoying the love his alpha was giving him "Want me to wash your back?" suddenly Shoto asked after trailing kisses on his back he nodded as Shoto started scrubbing and soaping his back since their married they'd always touch each other but every time Shoto just touches Katsuki he would feel chills down his spine, It's almost like his touches are made for him.

After washing Katsuki's back they were back to just laying on top of each other and once again Katsuki was on his lap after that they kissed and started making love again but this time it wasn't aggressive nor lustful it's just pure and romantic love at all. Shoto had pushed his tongue inside Katsuki's both dancing inside each other's they pulled out catching their breaths before finishing up "I want to go to bed..." Katsuki mumbled and with that they got out the tub and Icyhot carried him bridal style and went to the bedroom.

He laid him gently before going in with him both of them we're half-naked or so I could say the only thing they wore boxers then cuddled again with each other Shoto's chin on top of Katsuki's head just lying there enjoying the peaceful moment "Speaking of, we haven't had our first date yet since we got married..." Katsuki whined "Is that so then we should totally do it sometime" Shoto suggested which made the omega lively.

The whole day they spent their day cuddling against each other's embrace, basically just bonding, and with that Shoto started kissing Katsuki again like there's no tomorrow and started making out once again but every minute they'd pull out and catch their breath.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow!"

"Mhmm!"

~End~

Part 2 will be updated tomorrow, sorry for this short chapter but like the last part is smut so it's worth it and with that PEACE OUTT✌️