CHAPTER 8

Soooo I just want to thank everyone for reading and voting and boiiii we already on 400+ reads man that's record right there anywaysss I just want to thank u all for this and without further a do let's go back to the story😎

"Mom, Dad, I........." he took a deep breath then spoke "Mom, Dad I'm thinking of mating and getting married..." their eyes widen and his dad even stood but rather Shoto's eagerness won them over, his siblings especially fully supported him (btw their on their 3rd year which makes them 18 years old or above and is in a legal age) "That's great news, Shoto!" Fuyumi greeted. 

And remember Dabi also had something to say considering Tomura Shigaraki beside him, he muttered when their mom asked them "Isn't there something you wanted to say too, Touya?" "Oh yea, considering Shoto's marriage I'm also marrying this bast*rd right here" he mumbled pointing at Tomura who seems a bit flustered.

The whole family laughed except for Enji who doesn't seem so accepting of Dabi and Tomura's relationship considering he is their rival agency's leader when Shoto interrupted "You're engaged yet you flirt with a younger man, a student at that" he was referring to what happened when he groped Shinso's a*s when they met at the store.

At this instant Tomura glared at him and their parents making a what-the-f*ck expression but he tried brushing it off "H-huh? W-when did I do t-that?" scratching his nape when Shoto just teased him more "Oh you really don't remember, when we're at the store and then you grope Shinso's a-" before he could finish the rival agency's leader stormed out "WE ARE SO DONE!" 

Dabi tried chasing after him "Oi! Wait for me-" Tomura slammed the door Dabi behind him "SHIGAAARAKI!" he called to him by his first name "Shigaraki?" they all questioned then laughed all together even Endeavor is proud of both his sons despite treating them harshly, they grew to be nice and careful gentlemen who's soon getting married.

"Soooo...who's the lucky girl?" Natsuo wiggled his eyebrows of the youngest Todoroki, he smirked and blushed "A guy actually..." "Ooooh, so who is it?" he then asked again they all looked at him hopeful and curious but he became anxious on how they might not accept him since he is after all, the one and only "Katsuki...Bakugo..." he looked at them, serious.

They all blushed, speechless and Shoto became confused "Young B-Bakugo's an o-omega?" his dad asked, sweating "Yeah!" he proudly answered then continued "Wh-why are you all blushing?"

"We thought you hated each other" Natsuo deadpanned.

"Hoho! Opposites sure do attract each other!" Fuyumi snickered, who knows she can snicker.

"I'm off, guys I need to meet my omega!" he smirked at them while they smiled back at him "Send him our regards" his father grinned at him along with the others "I will, love you all!" after his goodbye he left and walked to the lobby he heard a thud noise from around the left corner of the hallway. To his surprise he saw his brother and his boyfriend making out "Get a room, dudes!" he muttered as he passed by them.

He finally arrived at the lobby and waited for a while if Baku ever arrive but when he still wasn't there, Shoto who's very much impatient decided to call him his phone rang for a few minutes the ringing didn't stop but was soon picked up.

////Baku on the phone~\\\\

Baku: What is it?

Todo: Where are you?

Baku: On my way to the lobby, why?

Todo: Oh really, then hurry up I'm impatient!