Ch.1

The redhead mother cast spells quickly. Nothing the raven haired woman couldn't handle. Her cackling laughter echoed off the brick walls. Making the mother snarl sending an non verbal spell, the white light absorbing into its mark. The bent wand slipping from the clawed hand. Black eyes wide looking for once scared. Shielding their eyes at the bright light and wet pop. Where once stood the mad woman was now ash. Wet blood soaked ash. The marked girl couldn't help but fall to her knees. The psycho woman was gone. Taking a breath she got up. Hair whipping around as she ran to find anyone in need of help.

With the fall of Voldemort everyone ran. They ran but people went after them. The golden trio took a breath. Caving into one another once they were arm's reach. They cried and laughed. They stuck together as Ron broke down by his brother's side.

A month later Hermione woke up in cold sweat. Her arm burned. The healed cuts reopened and bleeding heavily. Ginny walked in with Molly. She had damp cloth and a water bowl. Wand tucked in her robe in a easy spot for grabbing.

"Let me see dear." The mother smiled, her hand stretched out Hermione's arm.

Tiredly she pushed her arm to the woman. Head resting on the pillow, tears rolling down her cheeks, eyes closed.

"Is she truly dead?"

Both gingers looked at her. "Of course. What spell mom used killed that horrible woman."

They looked at Molly for agreement. "Right?"

"I honestly don't know. I hope it did."

"You don't know?"

She wiped the cuts gently. Dipping the cloth in the water getting the blood off. "It's an old family spell. One that is only used when the caster is so angry." Molly pulled her wand out. With the blood wiped off she healed the cuts. Turning them back to scars. They learned a while ago that they won't fully heal. Always stay clean and sharp scars.

"We don't know what happens to the targets." She smiled. "But we do know we will never see them again so don't worry about if she's still alive. If she is alive she's probably bleeding out somewhere."

That should have made Hermione feel better but it didn't. If possible she felt worse. After Molly cleaned and healed her arm, giving both girls a kiss on the cheek she left and went back to bed. Flopping back down Hermione sighed.

"Three in the morning. Slept two more hours then last night." Ginny laid besides her taking her hand.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm happy you are getting some sleep. Now let's cuddle and if you sleep then perfect if not stay and cuddle you human pillow."

Smiling Hermione curled into the ginger girl. Arm linked together breathing evening out. Last thing on the oldest mind was Bellatrix could still be alive.

🐍🐍

She blinked and blinked again. Those curls she knew them anywhere. Though more of a mess and had hair tied within the cloth covering her eyes. Pale skin pulled tightly over bones. Dirty and ripped blanket hanging off pointed shoulders. One container with a few coins inside. She wasn't sure how long she was standing there. Watching the dark witch sit on the grass head tilted down.

"I don't like being watched."

Hermione jumped. She should be dead. Or at least anywhere but here.

"You should be dead."

Died lips twitched. "Yet here I am."  She looked at the direction Hermione spoke. "What's wrong puppy. Death eater got your tongue?"

"Ex." Hermione cleared her throat. "Ex death eater."