Introduction of story ( chapter-1) History

This all story starts in a distance galaxy , when Amato(Mechamato) was on a mission with his friend Maskmana . They both are on a secret mission of saving a power spere named Redientbot . Redientbot has the power of dark element and it's the most Dengerous power ever existed . The threats said that , Redientbot has kept secretly on a planet named somosugi , haunted by a Dangerous power spere hunter named tozaza . During all this mission they got a message from the General of planet gogobogi (kaizo's father) that they were under attacked by another power spere hunter named borara . So they don't have any choice so Mechamato said ' you go and save them and I manage by myself to get Redientbot ' Maskmana replied " Are sure that you can fight alone with tozaza ?, he's way too Dangerous ! " Mechamato clamly replied ' I will ! '
After this all Maskmana decided to go to planet gogobogi to save them and Mechamato continue his journey to planet somosugi .
When Mechamato finally landed on that planet he started to find tozaza and Redientbot , but things doesn't go well , he find out that tozaza is not alone he has his all army of evil aliens , Mechamato also got shocked by watching this , but it's also too late to abort the mission so he decided to fight against all of them at once . One by one all eveil aliens were defeated, buy it was too late to capture tozaza and Redientbot because they both already take off from that planet . Mechamato tried to follow them but he was unsuccessful .
________________________________________
After all this incident , They both decided to meet at Amato's place , where Amato lives with his wife and his two children named Sanaya and boboiboy . Sanaya is boboiboy's elder sister . At that time boboiboy's age was only 2 years and Sanaya was 10 years old . Sanaya's nature is Jolly , playful , and confident and she like making friends . She spends most of her time playing football with her galaxy school friends . Sanaya is just like boboiboy but her eye colour is cherry red just like her mother .

( This is how Sanaya looks like )When Maskmana came at Amato's place , Amato noticed that he is not alone , he came up with 2 kids

When Maskmana came at Amato's place , Amato noticed that he is not alone , he came up with 2 kids . Then Maskmana explain everything to Amato that " Kaizo was born and raised on planet named GogoBugi under two loving parents .When he was nine years old, his younger brother Fang was born.
When his planet, by extension, his parents, were attacked by borara to capture a Power Sphere named EnerBot, his mother told him to take his younger brother out of the planet with him. Kaizo got his power from EnerBot and he alongside his brother was saved by me , but unfortunately I can't save their parents , and the whole plant was also destroyed ."Maskmana said with a sad look at this face .
Amato asked " Did you tell them that there parents are not alive anymore ? "
Maskmana replied " No , I didn't tell them "
______________________________________
During that time , fang and boboiboy were playing with some toys in boboiboy's room .
Kaizo and Sanaya were just sitting at living area with boboiboy's mother . Kaizo didn't say a single word at that time until boboiboy's mother asked him " what actually happened ? Are you willing to explain us ? " Kaizo nods and told everything what just happened with him and fang . Sanaya just got a little upset by listening his story . Boboiboy's mother relaxed him and said not to worry about anything " Don't worry , I'm sure your parents were fine and your plante too " after listening that , kaizo finally reliefed . After that boboiboy's mother left the room to check what's going on between amato and Maskmana . Sanaya asked kaizo to play with her at playing area and kaizo went with her .
But , when boboiboy's mother find out that kaizo and fang's parents are no more , she is about to cry . Then they decided to tell this truth to kaizo as soon as possible .
While , kaizo was showing Sanaya his new power of manipulating energy field . Sanaya understood that he is not talkive person nor friendly but he is gentle with her . Sanaya said. " I also have a power "
Kaizo gave a confused look at her
" Yes , I have the power of lookbot , so I can change myself look like anybody I want "
Kaizo still doesn't believe
" my power lies in this locket which was given by my mother " explain him by showing her locket to him , but it looks like he is still not interested in her power and may be he just ignoring her words . Sanaya asked loudly " Heyyyyy , are you even listening to me ?, I'm talking with you , so you think I'm just kidding , WAIT , I will show " .
Sanaya immediately put her hand on her locket and started thinking about the person she wants to look like and she suddenly changed her total looks like kaizo and by watching this , he got amazed . Sanaya is perfectly just looking like him even her voiced is also changed just like kaizo's voice . By watching this kaizo got impressed by her power . Then they just started talking about there brothers and all .
_____________________________________________
They both were just talking about their brother and smiling untill Maskmana and Amato showed up and told him all the truth . Kaizo was unable to accept the truth that his parents died during the war . He was about to cry but he just hold his tears . Sanaya , who was listening all this story from the corner apoarch to him to give sympathy but before that he just run off from their .
After a week , kaizo requested Maskmana to train him and Maskmana agreed . Kaizo's nature toward fang was also changed but he hide the truth from fang that their parents were no more , besides he is becomes more harsed towards fang .
But , fang was so little to be harsed like this . Fang never expected that the brother he loves the most and cares the most is going to be that harsed . But after a few days , when kaizo completed his last training session and went back to his room , he noticed that someone is following him , and it's not fang . It's Sanaya . He  is become way more cold then last time . Kaizo asked " what are you doing here ?" Sanaya replied calmly " I was here because my dad ( Amato ) wants to talk with admiral Maskmana on some issues so , I also requested my dad to come , I just want to meet you ," She takes a deep breath and continue " Are you Okay ? I'm just worried about you after that incident when you just left without telling me and ... He cut her sentence and said rudely " I'm okay besides you don't need to worry about me " after just saying such short sentences he left her and immediately enters his room . She never expected him to be that rude to her . After that she left too .
___________________________________________
Next Day
When Sanaya went to her Galaxy school . She heard a lot of rumors saying that there is an alien named tozaza and he was a way too Dengerous .  Besides he is one of the most Dengerous power sphere hunter . Sanaya got impressed by listening such rumors and she also listened that  he is now on planet sanatoo which is not far from her school . So during the lunch break of her school ,she decided to visit that planet sanatoo besides that plante is away more beautiful . She just escaped from the school by escaped pod and went straight to that plante . Sanaya is such a type of girl who loves visiting different and creepy planets , and she thinks it would be fun . As soon as the school got the news of escaping a girl from galaxy school they immediately informed there parents .
At that time , Amoto was in Tapos for some work with his wife and his friend Maskmana . When they just got information that Sanaya escaped from school and went to planet sanatoo . They all got shocked . At the same time Maskmana got a news that tozaza and his evil army was also on that same planet . They all were got so shocked . Without even wasting a single second they all went to that planet, and when they all reached at that plante sanatoo they all got scaried by watching that , whole plante was fully destroyed and their expression filled with the fear , that what actually happened here . Without thinking much they started to search for Sanaya and instead of Sanaya they found tozaza and his whole evil army , who were already died . They all started thinking that what happened here and this plante was never this bad . They don't know what to do but then Amato remember about that Redientbot , who has the power of dark element was also not there and they just found one red hair ribbon and Amato and his wife immediately recognise that it's sanaya's ribbon . And they started to cry in sorrow but Maskmana was shocked and thinking that who did this all mess ? Who take the Redientbot ? Is Sanaya was still alive or not ? Who defeated this whole evil army and tozaza ? And even if Sanaya was alive then where is she ? Does she got kidnap or something ?
_____________________________________________
After that all , a team of some aliens came from TAPOS to investigate on that plante sanatoo and they also found a damaged escape pod too but still there is no sign of Sanaya . At that time , Amato and his wife can't say a single word , the pain of losing their own child was so hurtful . They started searching for Sanaya all over the galaxy but there are no terraces of Sanaya and it's still also a mystery that what exactly happened there ? After all this mess , Amato and his wife decides to go back to their home ,  planet Earth with boboiboy . They decided to keep boboiboy away from all this fights and keep him safe on planet Earth and not tell anything about Sanaya . They thought boboiboy will forget about Sanaya with the time . And whenever boboiboy tired to ask about a girl , who always plays with him , they just denied to answer him at all . And with time , boboiboy also forget about her . Afterall his was just a 3 years kid , it's easy to forget things for them . And they also told boboiboy that he was his only child .
____________________________________________
After 8 years
When boboiboy was 11 years , they decided to send boboiboy to live with his Grandfather , "Tok Aba ". After such a long time , they both decided to go to their space station again for saving power spheres and continue their journey and let boboiboy become independent .
__________________________________________

I hope you guys like my story , and I'm also planning to write some more . If you have any suggestions for my first story then don't hesitate to write in the comment section , see you soon with the next chapter .