A Tough decision ( chapter-11)

After listening to Captain Manato's words , they all are shocked . They all give a shocked and Confused look to Sanaya , but Sanaya is still there without saying a single word. She thinks ( "I don't know what to do . I can't destroy TAPOS because I don't think they are lying . What if I was the one ,who is lying. What am I thinking Of ?.I can't do this and what if they are telling the truth Or if my real parents are the members of TAPOS too? .but how this is possible , I thought my parents used to live on planet sanatoo . And what actually the man with armour is trying to tell me?I also have , one more question that How captain kaizo identify me that time , so it's possible that , they ....... They know me . I can't do this, because they didn't seem evil to me but I also can't disobey captain , I made a deal with him . Huhhhhh , I am feeling  stressed............................................................................ FINE ! I decided, that I will .....")

" Siina , destroy them , NOW !."- captain manato

" What's going on there ?." Admiral Maskmana From the transmission.

" We need to stop her , before she uses her power ."- Tampur-A

" Ohhh , I think you need to go back at your headquarters First , before my army completely destroys it ."- Captain Manato with smirk

" What ?"- Tampur-A and captain kaizo

" Yes , didn't you still get any information ?".- captain Manato smirked " ohhh, I forgot , that my army put the communication blockers around the whole planet of your headquarters .

- captain Manato smirked " ohhh, I forgot , that my army put the communication blockers around the whole planet of your headquarters

" You ! " Tampur-A angrily said .

" We need to do something , Right now !."- Admiral Tarung.

" Hahahahaha , My plan is perfect . Right Now your headquarters is under attack and soon Siina will destroy the whole TAPOS and I will get my previous Power spheres . I will rule in the whole Galaxy . " - captain Manato .

Meanwhile , Sanaya is still watching this whole situation and she took a glance at kaizo , Tampur-A , commander and Admiral , who are arguing with captain Manato and fang , Ying , Yaya and Gopal ,who are still superised like they don't know what's happening .

Sanaya quietly pressed a tiny button on her left hand bracelet , without being noticed . And

 And