A lie ( chapter-9)

Sanaya is going to answer there questions , that how she knows him , but after remembering this flashback . She thinks "( I think, it's better to not  tell the truth , because i don't know , what  will be there reactions . Afterall , he doesn't even remember anything that happened . So the best for me is not to tell the truth and I don't think , it's called lieing , it's just called hiding the truth . Anyway I am here just to teleport all the power spheres of TAPOS , to captain . And destroy TAPOS . But I still wanna know about my childhood and family . I remember , Lisa also warned me . But I can't hold this curiosity of me anymore . I really want to know and I know TAPOS had the information of that incident. I'm sure they had information. After all I still have time to begin my plan , so instead of wasting my time with them , why not I just try to get information about planet sanatoo .)"

" What are you thinking of ? Tell us Now !!"-Commander

" And how do you know about that mission ?"-Admiral Tarung

Finally , sanaya catch up her thoughts and said" you are asking me , that how I know about that mission 😆 , I already have information about all TAPOS missions that happened within this 2 years . "

" What ? But How do you manage to get information about that missions ? It's impossible to hack TAPOS data ."- Tampur-A

" Oh . Really !!😏 . Nothing is impossible for me and yay , It's way too easy for me to hack your Data and ,to get information from this little bunch of kids ."- Siina ( Sanaya ) while looking at Ying , Yaya and Gopal.

"What did you call us 😡😡 ?"- Ying and Yaya

" Might punch !!"- Yaya

"1000 kicks !!"- ying

And as they both are going to attack Siina , a sudden transparent , red wall appears around the whole prison .  Ying and Yaya couldn't manage to stop themselves and hit that red transparent wall and bounce back to the door and got hurt .

" What's , what's that ?"- Commander

" What kind of power is this 😨."- Gopal

They all gave her a shock expression and Gopal quickly ran to Ying , Yaya to help them . During this , Fang also enters in corridor and he's also superised by watching Ying and Yaya on the floor . He quickly help them to stand and they all gave eachother a confused expression .

" You little girls , are Okay ?"- Siina (Sanaya)

" How dare you hurt my friends ?"- Fang

" Hey , I didn't do anything  , they both are going to attack me , so I just defended myself , That's All ."- Siina

" Ahhhh. You went to far 💢💢 , Shodaw Gorilla , break that wall ,Now !!."- Fang

The Shodaw Gorilla attacked the wall with hundreds of might punches , but the wall is still strong as usual . Shodaw Gorilla is continuously trying to break the wall , but the wall is still same and after that Shodaw Gorilla disappears .

" Not...... Not even a scratch ! "- Fang

" Hey , why did you send back that Shodaw Gorilla ? That Gorilla was soo cute 😄😆. "- Siina

" What did you say 💢?"- fang

" Fang , calm down , you are still not recovered , you just wake up !"- Ying while putting her hand on his shoulder

" Hmmmmm. " Fang .

As captain kaizo saw fang , who is still looking weak . He started thinking that what's wrong with him ? And why did he went to meet her ? . Right now he's very angry on him , but can't do anything and as commander , Admiral Tarung and Tampur-A saw fang , they asked him "what happened ? . Why you are fighting with her ?". Fang still don't remember that why he is fighting with boboiboy and as he knew that he was not fighting with boboiboy , he was fighting with her . He got frastated but he's also worried about his brother's reaction . But kaizo doesn't even care to take a glance at him . He is very angry on him , but he still decided to remein silent because internally he's also feeling sad .