Living Dying (ghostin)

Yay! Celebrating 60 reads! =)   Thank you guys SO much! 

[This has nothing to do with the song ghostin.] 

Recap: Then when I blinked again I was standing on the pavement. In the real world.

It was a chilly day for LA and quite gray and cloudy, there was a heavy fog in the air. The perfect day for me, surprisingly I could feel everything as usual, the cold, the damp air, even the ground under my feet. I didn't see any other people around and started to wonder if it was some kind of holiday, but, then I saw someone. He was no one special, just your average guy with a dog, but, I felt kind of happy seeing him (don't ask me why). It just gave me hope to see that some people of this world weren't totally messed up.

"Go find someone!". I shrieked, who was that? "It's me." the voice said again "Remember. Your past self"

"Oh" I say, still a little shaken.

"Go find someone" she said again.

"Lay off please" I say a little more harshly than intended.

"Fine" she says "But come on"

I looked around to make sure she was gone although I knew I wouldn't be able to see her. "She's right" I mumble, wondering what to do now. I started walking with no apparent purpose and my feet took me to the only place that felt like home.

Beck's RV. I walked around and peered in the one window that wasn't fully tinted, Beck had told me about it. When I looked inside I saw him.

The one person I had ever loved, he was asleep on his bed,with a tear stained face.

I was shocked to see that he hadn't touched any of my stuff. I thought that after we broke up he would have burned it all, but no, everything was exactly where I had left it.

I felt a stab of pain. It was the first real feeling I had since I ended everything and it was not a pleasant one.

You see, I had never felt guilty for killing myself before, for all I knew no one loved me now, no one loved before, and no one will love in future. I thought Beck loved me but he never opened the door.

During my musings Beck had woken up. He sat up and looked around, he was in that clueless haise, he got when he awoke after a rough night, where he was unaware of the world.

He stood looking around, then it seemed as if he was hit by a wave, he toppled back onto his bed and started sobbing uncontrollably. I know this may sound bad, me thinking only this, not pity or guilt, but maybe he did care. I really hope he does. Because maybe, just maybe I can do something good.

Oh my god! I need to stop with the short chapters. I really just wanted to publish something and I felt this was a good place to end the chapter. More will be happening in future chapters, with more characters.  

                                                                                                                                                   Until next time 

                                                                                                                                                                           -pia

 PS. If you are a Tori fan DO NOT READ THIS!