glass

Is it wrong that I'm already listening to christmas songs? Anyway bonus chapter for OVER A HUNDRED NINETY READS that's in Becks POV, enjoy :) ! PS. I would like to formally apologize for the previous chapters as they were not good and no one could hate them more than me, thank you. P.S.P.S The song I attached i just love cause I think it is really a bade song and it's my favorite on my personal playlist "bade" on spotify (which is over ten hours). 

Recap: I had an idea

5 days ago-

"Jade, Jade, Jade" was all I could think as I sped over to her house. She hadn't been at school for days, she wasn't answering her calls or texts, and then today when I came home I found her favorite pair of scissors on my door step, there was something seriously wrong. 

"She wouldn't do anything stupid" my heart said, hoping to never lose her again. "You know that's not true, even if it hurts" my brain log-iced. *Sigh, Jade., my beautiful Jade. I thought back to all the amazing times we had, her laughing, smiling, showing a side of her only I get to see. Her name, named after a cold hard stone, her name should have been glass or diamond, a diamond in a world made of coal.

"Beck, I-I can't! What if you love her more than me? What if... what if you leave me" Jade says the last part in a small voice falling to the ground in tears. It broke me. "I'll always love you Jade, you and only you" I said sincerely, trying to keep my voice from cracking . "But, but, you can't. I'm a cruel, ugly, heartless pers-" . I cut her off with a kiss, smothering her last words. "I love you" I said pulling away. "I love you too" she said truthfully, I could see the pain in her eyes. My girl made of glass, I didn't realize it the , but that day I had broken a small part of her that could never be replaced.

"HONK!!!" The blaring sound of a horn jolted me out of my thoughts as i realized the light had turned green. I continued to speed toward her house. I parked my car in front of the gates, climbed over them, and began the sprint up the long drive to West manor. 

"Jade! Jade!" I shout opening the door and running upstairs to her bedroom. I run inside "Jade!" I shout again, hearing no response I start to walk toward the door when I hear a thump. I look around quickly thinking where it could have come from... the bathroom! 

I cross the room in two steps and open the bathroom door, it was locked. "Oh no, oh no, oh no" I think looking for something to open the door with. I find a screw driver laying on the window seat, grab it, and jam it into the lock. I jiggle it around hearing a click I throw the door open to reveal a harrowing sight. 

My Jade, my beloved Jade lying on the ground bleeding with an empty bottle of pills in her hand. I fall to my knees wrapping my arms around her finally letting my tears fall on her porcelain skin. My glass doll had broken and it was all my fault. 

Hey guys so I  I'm going to be taking a little break from this fic and start working on a bade one shot book to try and get my creativity flowing again so look out for that. Hope you enjoyed the GOOD chapter. 

                        Till next time 

                                                   -pia