2 | Hinata Shoyou x Reader

Relationships: Hinata Shoyou x Male Reader, Mild Ushijima Wakatoshi x Tendou Satori (Haikyuu)
Genre: Fluff/Romance
Type: Oneshot

Summary: You're 2nd year at Shiratorizawa and a member of the Boy's Volleyball Team. You're dating Hinata Shouyou, and your teammates slowly find out.

Word Count: 1561

[ ❦ ]

"A-are you sure this is alright?" Hinata was looking around every second at each and every corner. He'd probably get whiplash from how quick he was looking over each of his shoulders and attempting to spin his head around like an owl. It was like he would be kidnapped or attacked any second he was here.

"Yeah, people bring students from other schools all the time. It'll be fine." You led Hinata through your dorm building towards your own room.

"See, and we're here." You made it to your room. His hand seemed to relax in yours only slightly. The door was identical to all the others in the hall, the only indicator that it was your own was the small space which had a slip of paper reading (Y/N) (L/N).

You unlocked the door and opened it up to your rather big Shiratorizawa dorm. Hinata looked around the room. He seemed amazed at everything inside, but it looked more like he'd never stepped foot in a bedroom before.

"This is so cool!" He cheered, sitting down on the bed, and bouncing on it slightly.

"Its just a room." You shrugged.

"Yeah but— It's like a mini house!" Hinata gestured his arms out.

You chuckled, "I have a TV too, wanna' watch something?"

"Yes!"

That was how you two ended up cuddling on your bed, watching volleyball because of course Hinata settled for nothing else, where your first teammate found you.

Tendou, "I never knock", Satori, did as his name suggested. Although, it was partially your fault for keeping the door unlocked even though Tendou would have still tried to come in if it was. Not only was his bad habit annoying, but so was his question, "Hey (Y/N), what'd you get for 7 on the math homework?"

He couldn't manage to text or at the least call. He had to walk into your room to ask the question.

"Oh, shrimp-chan, you're here." Tendou nonchalantly addressed the noticeable mess of orange hair attempting to hide.

You sat up, "Tendou, why did you need to come in here? I'm busy."

"Oh? Ooooh, I see whats going on here. You two enjoy yourselves. I'll go ask Waka-kun." Tendou said in a sing-song voice, accompanied by him basically dancing out of the room and then shutting the door.

Tendou kept quiet about that, only using this new information to tease you during practice.

- ◇ -

Coincidentally, golden boy Wakatoshi-kun found out next. Unlike Tendou, he found you two outside of the dorms when he returned from his afternoon jog.

"Do you want me to walk back with you?" You asked.

"No, its alright! I don't live that far. Thank you for the help, (Y/N)." He replied, referring to the homework you had once again helped him do.

"Alright. Good luck on your game in a couple of days! I wish I could go and cheer you on!" You pout.

"If you went I wouldn't be able to concentrate!" He waved his hands around to make his point.