four

{Ponyboy POV}

Time felt like it wasn't even going by. It was only 3:00 and I was just sitting there- thinking of any possible outcome of this situation.

Hold on- I know what is going on. D-did I switch bodies?! Oh my God. What am I going to do? Who in the world did I even switch bodies with? By the looks of it- it was a soc.

"Y/N!" I saw a woman who looked like a butler standing in the doorway. "Your food is ready." She said, placing it in front of me.
"Thank you," I read her name tag trying not to be to suspicious. "Mindy."
"My pleasure, Y/N."

This food looked amazing. Nothing like Darry had ever cooked. I couldn't really tell what it was, but when I took a bite of it, let me tell you whatever it was it tasted really good.

I got bored and knew that I couldn't do anything about being in someone else's body right now, so I went and explored this castle-like home.

As I walked around, there were many pictures hanging on the wall. Some of which me, or should I say Y/N were in.

"Y/N!" I heard what must've been my mother called. "Time for your piano lessons!"

What? I couldn't play piano- or even fake it! I needed a really good excuse right about now.

{Y/N POV}

Luckily, I was able to get through the day yesterday. I think some of the boys were starting to suspect something, because whatever I did, I had eyes on me. I could barely even use the bathroom.

"Steve! Get out!"
"S-sorry."

I walked into "my bedroom" when I decided to eaves drop on their conversation.

"I'm telling you guys, nothing is wrong with Pony! Glory he has just been struck by lightening, he is just a little- disoriented. Give him a bit of time." Darry said.
"I wouldn't be sure of that." Steve said.
"He has been acting a little weird- but I'm not suspicious of anything." Soda said.

I couldn't really understand anything else, because it was muffled through the walls.

I knew that I had to find my house and check out the situation of the other boy, but I was a greaser and I needed to be careful walking on the soc side of town. I never quite understood why socs jumped greasers- I never did anything like that. And plus- just because you don't have as much money doesn't make you any less of a person. From what I understood, the greasers were a lot more caring than the socs.

"Hey Pone, you wanna go see a movie later?" A dark haired boy with darker skin asked me.
"Sure."
"Alright, let's see if Dally wants to tag along."

We walked outside the house and leaning against the fence was who must've been Dally. He was smoking a cigarette, and in between a draft he said, "Hey Johnny, what y'all doin?"

He had a pretty heavy New York accent.

"Not much." Johnny replied. "Just wanted to see if you wanted to come with me and Pony to see a movie later."
"Yeah sure, see you at 7." He said, walking away to a red car. Well, that was set in stone. Dallas made that sound like a plan that wasn't changing.
"Well, what do ya wanna do?" Johnny said kicking a rock.
"Well Johnny- I kinda have to tell you something."