five

{Y/N POV}

"What is it man- you know you can tell me anything."
"Yeah, well that's just it. But you'll never believe what I am about to say."
"Sure I will."
"Alright- well- what if I told you I was not Ponyboy."

The expression on his face changed. "What do you mean- are you still all groggy from the incident?"

"No Johnny, I swear."
"Okay- then who are you?"
"My name is Y/N Holloway and well- I'm a soc."
"How?"
"Well, when Pony and I were struck by lightning, we were walking in a closer distance of each other and- it caused us to switch bodies."

"I- uh- does Darry know?"
"No, are you kidding me? He'll think I'm off my rocker or something."
"Yeah. Darry will send your right back to a hospital." "Well we haven't properly met then, my name is Johnny Cade and I'm Ponyboy's best friend."
"Hi, I'm Y/N." We laughed. Johnny's smile was so contagious- I could see how good of a friend he was already.
"Well then Y/N, we have to find Pony."
"You're right- let's check my house. It's pretty big, I'll bet he's overwhelmed."

"How will we get in?"

The truth is, my parents would never let in two hoods like us right now. But the bright side was, Ponyboy would know who we were right away, so it would work out one way or another.

"I have an idea." I said.

On the other side of the house, I found two bikes that Johnny and I could ride to my house.

"You can ride a bike, right?"
"Uh- yeah?"

Johnny wobbled a bit at first, but eventually got the hang of it. If I didn't walk to the park, I would ride my bike.

"This way!" I said, trying to guide him. At one point, he fell right in front of these two adults- they couldn't help but laugh. Johnny's face turned as red as a tomato.
"Are we almost there?"
"Yeah, just a little bit longer."

Then we finally got there. My plan wasn't the best, but I hoped it would work. Sometimes I don't think things through all the way.

"So what's your idea?"
"Well I was thinking about throwing rocks at the window."
"That's a grand plan." He said sarcastically.

There were some rocks on the side of my house, so we picked up a few and started chucking them at the window to my bedroom.

Then finally, Pony's, or my head jeered out the window. Johnny accidentally hit him in the face with a pebble.

"Ouch!"
"Sorry man."
"Johnny!" He said.

After a couple of minutes he came outside running towards us.

"So you're Y/N?"
"Sure am."

"So- how do we- you know, switch back?"
"That's a question waiting to be answered."