Chapter 4

Zayn is 12-years-old

Harry is 13 months

Gemma is 12-years-old

Daniel is 12-years-old

*****

Zayn takes the first step into the terrible future he raced towards. He took the first step into the small toy store a few blocks away from his house.

Zayn had been researching and planning for this exact moment. He knew that this was quite pointless because Harry probably doesn't even remember the toy. But that wasn't what he was trying to prove. He was trying to prove that he would do anything for Hazza. Hazza would just have to point to what he wanted and Zayn would give him it.

Hazza was perfect in every way, from his cute baby face, to his little toes. And Zayn wanted Harry to know it. He wanted Harry to know that he was perfect and Zayn would always be there.

Oh how fast that would change.

Zayn would not always be there.

Zayn walked to the stuffed animal toy isle. The isle is filled with stuffed animals. There are kangaroos, bumblebees, flamingos, and what Zayn was looking for, a cheetah. Zayn had second thoughts when he spotted the cheetah. What if Zayn got caught? What if the Styles sent him away from Harry. But before Zayn even knew what was happening he had the cheetah in between his armpit. He had read that it was the hardest place to detect on the scanners by the door.

Zayn was walking past the register when a old man looked at him. The man seemed like an employee.

"Can't find what you were lookin' for?" The man seemed the grandfatherly type.

"No." Zayn answered shortly.

Before the man could say another word Zayn walked through the scanners.

A loud beeping started ringing through the store.

Zayn made a run for it. He started by running gown the block of stores. But when he came running past the last store, a cafe, a man stepped out of the ally. It was a security guard. He immediately started running after Zayn. Zayn ran and ran but the guard was faster. Just as the guard was about to catch him, he took desperate measures.

The small pocket knife he had taken from Mr. Style's coat was going to finally be used.

The first strike was in the mans stomach.

The second, and last, strike was in the man's fore arm.

Zayn started running, but just as he was pasting the street, eight police cars pulled up all around him. Zayn tried and tried to fight them off, but they were too strong.

Just in the moment, Zayn wanted to be back in Hazza's room, cuddled up with him and forever happy. But that will never happen again. So Zayn started to cry.

Happiness left him in the moment.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I just didn't know how write this. Sorry for not updating but I just have had writers block.♥️