01 American Bat in Japan

Around 12 in midnight is when this story starts in a quiet road in a Japanese city known.

A group of five well-dressed individuals: 2 men and 2 women- all armed, were currently cruising through the empty road with bags of money beside them, laughing.

While that happened, a nearby bank alarm blared off in the distance.

"Oh man, that was so easy!" says their driver as he feels the wind blow on his face.

"Hai, you were right Takahashi-kun! Raiga-jiisan really WAS holding us back." said one of the women, Izumi, in the back as she held her hands up in the air.

The other woman, Sora, alerts their driver "Takahashi-san, we have company." before reaching down to her feet area and pulling out a submachine gun.

The sound of police sirens blaring quickly approaches, prompting the gang to pull out their guns.

Soon a classic police car chase scene occurred on a once quiet roads in Fuyuki. The black convertible's passengers began trading gun fire with the policemen behind them in an intense car chase.

When the robbers passed a highway, the front passenger then shouts "Baka! Don't go in the f**king highway! Do you WANT us to get caught?!" at Takahashi, their driver. Takahashi could only give his friend, Okuji, a stink eye before avoiding the highway.

Takahashi swerves the car and drives through the highway and on to another road which was currently far less occupied and starts flooring it. Due to the cross through the highway, the cops were stranded by the sudden traffic.

The driver barks out an order to one of his female compatriots.

"Izumi, status on the cops. Did we lose em?"

The exuberant girl then salutes as she confirms, "Yup! Takahashi-kun was amazing at losing the cops!"

After hearing the praise, the man smugly rubs his nose, saying "Of course! I wouldn't want my crew getting captured by cops now can I? Of course I have to go above and beyond for you guys. Especially after such a fine heist we pulled."

Okuji pushes his glasses up and reasons out, "But we should really keep our celebrations down for after we-" before quickly shouting "HEY!" after Izumi playfully takes his glasses from him.

She then teases him by throwing his glasses around, saying "Aw, Okuji, quit being such a spoilsport. We're on the top of the world right now!"

After having her fun, she gives the glasses back to the miffed Okuji who merely snorts. She then flails both hands up and declares, "No one can stop us! Not Raiga-jiisan! Not the sissy princess Taiga! Not even-" only to be cut off by the brief sound of cloth flapping, which was immediately followed up by a deep, masculine voice saying "Not even me?", making everyone stop what they were doing immediately. Everyone except Takahashi of course. Road safety and all that.

All four gaze up at the figure that had landed on the back side of the car with terror, fear and alarm.

What met their vision was unlike anything they've ever seen. A six foot tall, nearly jet-black figure with sharp glowing white eyes and two demonic horns.

A black cloth(?) drapes its body like furled wings which drink up the light around it. Whatever this thing is, it is was the stuff nightmares run from.

Takahashi could only make out a, "What the fu-", before the thing leaned in and attached something to the side of their car. With the sound a crossbow firing, the car was suddenly dragged into a concrete wall by what seemed like a steel cable tether which then was proceeded by the sound of glass shattering and metal creaking.