Scary movies| Anri

Anri is a queen and you can't change my mind 😌 her birthday is on halloween, so this chapter is for her birthday and a halloween special! look at me killing two birds with one stone lmao

Do you guys have favourite horror movies? Personally, mine is the Babadook. It scared the living hell out of me and it was such an interesting take on an entity. I'll spare details, but it revolves around a monster that appears when you are unable to properly grieve and move on.

Generally, your girlfriend was always interested in horror. And you were not.

Whether it be the collection of horror novels in her bookshelf, or her going on tangents about her favourite horror film, she had never failed in scaring the shit out of you- unintentionally of course, it couldn't be helped.

However, for her birthday which happened to occur on halloween, you insisted on watching her favourite slasher film, despite the fact you know you wouldn't be able to sleep that night. So, you invited over Saki,  Masaomi, Mikado- your logic was that it wouldn't be too scary if you were with a group of your friends.

You all dressed up- Mikado was in a yellow raincoat with a red balloon, Masaomi as a stereotypical purger with a crowbar alongside him, Saki dressed in all black with drawn on cat whiskers, while you and your girlfriend decided to match. She was dressed in red with devil horns, and you were in white with a angels halo headband. It was a fun night, up until you had to watch the movie, that is.

Luckily, you were almost done with the film, but just barely. The gore and screams had been burned into your head, causing you to be shaking though you tried your best to hide it. You looked over at your girlfriend, who was unphased. Everyone else had already left, leaving the two of you alone. Anri had seemed to notice your state. She pulled you into her arms and began stroking your back.

"Why did you want to watch this?" Anri asked, her crimson eyes now focused on you and not the screen.

"Because it's your birthday, and its stupid for me to be so scared anyway." You mumbled, you eyes trailed back to the floor.

"It's not stupid. You're allowed to be scared, love." She kissed your forehead while grabbing the remote, turning off the t.v.

You sighed, feeling a sense of security in her arms. "Thanks Anri..." You mumbled again.

"What makes you so interested in this stuff anyway?" You asked. Anri looked at you, pushing her glasses back in place. She shrugged.

"Your not involved in all that Saika shit, are you?" You joked, letting out a soft giggle while watching Anri's reaction. "I'm kidding!"

"Haha yea, well, about that..."

Happy halloween suckers!! I know this wasn't that scary, but I wanted to write about Anri being a soft girlfriend oKaY

I love you guys to pluto and back ❤️