Chapter 1: Ellicia

A/N: Picture above is Christopher Drake.

"Rhiannon! Hurry up! I don't wanna be late!" I tapped my foot impatiently, my backstage pass around my neck, holding the door open with my foot.

"Oh hush! Who's the driver here?" My blond bestie walks out of the kitchen, holding a bag of Doritos in her teeth. She's wearing her SayWeCanFly hoodie, holding a few pops in one hand, purse on the opposite arm and her keys in that hand.

She flips my purple and black hair over my face as she steps out of our house, walking to the car. Her boyfriend, and soon to be fiance, but that's our secret from her, Jacob fixes my hair as he walks past. He's coming because that's the only way I could Rhiannon to come.

SayWeCanFly and CatchingYourClouds is performing at Riverbend for the very first time, and Rhiannon got me tickets for my birthday. Alexander Drake, lead singer of CatchingYourClouds, has been my crush since 13, and now I get to see him live! With my best friends!

I stepped out, locked the door, and ran to slip into the backseat. I hand Rhiannon my phone so she can hook it up to the dash's Bluetooth. She plays my PTV, SWS, FIR album as she pulls out of the drive in reverse, heading out to the highway.

Alexander Drake, Here I Come!