Chapter 4: Christopher Drake

I continued to peak out from the backstage person at the front of the crowd. That's where she said she'd be, a velvet rope box set up for her and her friends.

1 minute.

2 minutes.

5.

Braden walks backstage to me after finishing and waving to the screaming crowd, blowing kisses. My heart dropped, as I walked out with my guitar, smiling fakely and waving my free hand.
Maybe she just now showed up!

I smiled at the thought, and began She's The Sky, I always start concerts with that. People sang along and cheered. I just played away and hoped she'd show up when I called.
Meanwhile with Ellicia...

We rushed across the parking lot, I could already hear Drake singing!
Fuck me!

We skidded at the ticket booths, showed them out passes, and scatter out into the crowd. I tried my best to get through the jumping, screaming crowd, shoving me which way and that. Horrible thoughts flashed through my mind, what if he left? What if He hates me now? I sighed, and looked up as Drake cleared his throat in the mike after finishing She's the Sky.
Damnit I missed it!

Back to Alexander...

"Hello there all you beautiful people! Thanks so much for coming out! It means a bunch to me and Braden! But, my dear fans, I come with a question..."

I paused, looking around at the crowd hushed with murmurs. I continued,

"Is there a therainbowemogirl out here? She's a friend I made over the internet, she says her real names Ellicia. Ellicia Martinez. She has the sweetest laugh and the most adorable voice. I sent her tickets, for her and her friends. I am Alex. I am BandsSave22."

People looked around at each other, girls jealous and loathing. I waited a few moments, and there was nothing...
Had she not come?

"...Please tell me your out there," I whimpered into the microphone.

Still. Silence. Nobody came forward.

I sighed, something broke inside.

"Well...I guess we'll just have to go on with the show without our special guest..."

"1...."

"2..."

"Th-"

A new voice broke the silence...one I just knew by heart...

"WAIT!"
Ellicia.

The girl with bright eyes, a beautiful smile, and her oddly color hair stared up at me from the box. She had lip piercings and gauges, and it only made her cuter. I motioned for her to come up here to me, which she hurriedly did So. She ran to me and I took her into my arms. We'd promised a happy ever after at this concert, and I'm going to keep that promise.

Cheering from the velvet box; a blond girl with green highlights and piercings with a boy holding her hand, fringe of brown hair. Ellicia's friends Rhiannon and Jacob, if my memory would serve me right.

I separated from Ellicia for a moment, to murmur into the Mic,

"This is Ellicia Martinez. She is my love, and now, my life. If...she so chooses to continue this tour with me."

Ellicia lit up, tears in her eyes, "Yes! But...Only if those idiots can come to."

I only smiled, nodded, and brought her to me. I took her face in my hands and I kissed her. I kissed her with everything I had, and she returned that.
In front of thousands.

Rhiannon only cheered harder, and the crowd followed. I broke from Ellicia with a smile, and began to sing LAWL. She told me that was her favorite song, and I let her sing it with me.
My life just lifted through heaven. She's finally mine.