Chapter 3: Ellicia

A/N: This one's a bit short.

It's been 3 hours, Jacob and Rhiannon switched places because she was getting tired. We'd switched to Jacob's Avenged Sevenfold crap, so I daydreamed in the backseat. My penpal's face would be revealed, and I'd get to meet Drake all at the same time!

I opened my phone to check the time, and my stomach seemed to dropped. I was supposed to be meeting my penpal, who preferred I called him Alex, in 30 minutes! We were late!

"How much longer?" I tried not to whine.

"If this lane would progress faster, 20 minutes. I know, but trust me, we'll get you there to see them."

"But it's starting soon! And...and drake...And Alex.." Now I was whining.

"Oh, just occupy yourself, would you?" She tossed her half eaten Doritos back to me.

"Hey, maybe I wanted those!" Jacob snapped, and she clamped a hand over his mouth playfully.

"Shut up and drive."

Those 30 minutes passed, and I recalled in my mind the 3 songs SayWeCanFly would be playing before CatchingYourClouds. 2 of them would be at least 4 to 5 minutes long, and each of those minutes Alex would be waiting excruciatingly. I looked up at the roof of the car with a grimace.
Why did life hate me? Why was it doing this? I'll never understand...

...I'm so sorry, Alex...Please wait for me.
The time is 6:35. In just 6 minutes, Drake and Ellicia's worlds will flip dramatically.
But...in a good way.