Chapter 4

You finally arrived at your house and Alycia suggests to watch a movie, you agree and you head to the pantry to grab some snacks.
Your pov:
We got in my room, which is upstairs, we closed the door and switch off the light. Alycia opened Netflix and searched for a movie. She picked one and we started to watch. She came closer to me and put her head on my chest, then she looks at me and leans to kiss me, our lips touch and I can feel her coming closer and closer. A minute later she pulled away, I asked her why and she said 'I'm sorry i-I just can't do this, I mean that doesn't seem right' I swear I could hear the pain in her voice and mostly her eyes. She sat on the other corner of the bed and went straight on her phone. I really don't know what's happening here so I tried talking to her.

Y/n: Alycia what happened? I though you were okay with that, was I wrong?
Alycia: No y/n I still want to be with you, b-but I'm afraid that as the time flies away you'll find someone new and you'll forget all about me. I know for a fact that will destroy me cause I've never fallen that hard for someone.
Y/n: Ugh Alycia, you really thought about that? Stop being so insecure. No one will ever be better than you. I promise that I'll only love you and that won't change.
Alycia: Y/n.. I'll try but-
Y/n: But what Alycia? Don't you understand that I'm so freaking in love with you? What do you want me to do to prove you that? Go out and shout it out loud? Fine I'll go.

Y/n pov:
I literally did what I said. I opened my front door and shouted as loud as I can 'I am in love with Alycia Debnam Carey' then I checked on Alycia and she was laughing. I approached her and bowed to her 'Alycia, will you be my girlfriend?' After hearing that she said 'yes yes yes' and immediately hugged me so tight that I could hear her heartbeat. She pulled away from the hug, licked her lips and pressed them to mine. I kissed her back and went back to where we were.

Alycia's pov:
Yeyyy finally she said that. She's mine and I'm hers. Gosh I love her so much. She literally means the whole world to me. I want to make her happy, I want to be the reason she has 'that smile' that drives me crazy every time I see it. I want to travel the world with her and not care about what others say. I'll wait for her to finish school and then I'll take her to live with me. I promise to myself that one day I'll make her my wife.