Chapter 8

Alycia's pov:
Unfortunately the bell rang and y/n had to go. I now started to see the students fill the classroom and gosh I couldn't keep but thinking of y/n. They really mean it when they say 'Love is weakness' but she's now my strength. I gave the students some stuff to do while I was planning a date in my head with y/n. I know for a fact that y/n likes going to the beach so I guess we'll be going there but I want something more. Candles and a blanket that now sounds better. Also I need to bring some snacks cause y/n is always hungry. I hope that y/n will like it, I'm not as romantic as her but candles have a special place at my heart, they calm me in some kinda way. I'll bring my favorites which is vanilla scented. 'Ms. Debnam Carey' I heard a kinda familiar voice and the door opened. I immediately looked up. It was Raven. Yes Raven tell me, I said not pleasant to see her after what she did to y/n. She cleared her throat and finally speak up, I'm sorry, I was joking with y/n. I'll never tell anyone about you two- I cut her off by saying 'there is no need to apologize Raven, everything is okay now. I don't really like talking to her but I accepted her apologize. There are 10 minutes left for the class to end so I let them go earlier, they finished what I gave them so there's no problem with that. I sat in my desk thinking about later when I saw y/n and a boy walking on the hallway. Who is he? Oh I think I know, it may be Dylan cause he changed high school. But why is he talking to y/n? I approached him and I got a weird feeling in my stomach, like something bad is going to happend and he'll be the cause. I said Hi, but my face didn't match my smile so instead I got close to y/n and hugged her. She hugged back but something didn't feel right. Hey Alycia, I heard him say with a non pleased face either. I knew something was off but I ignored it. Please call me Ms. Debnam Carey, only y/n can call me Alycia here. 'Um okay' he said not caring at all, so can we go now y/n he said and I grabbed his hand. Where do you think you're going with y/n? I said with a more angry tone. Um, I don't know, anywhere but here, what is your problem Aly- Ms. Debnam Carey? He said with a bit of irony in his voice. Um nothing I just needed to tell y/n something important about our next lesson, so now you can go, bye! I said and took y/n's hand. Alycia that was rude, y/n said and I gave her a weird look. Rude? Y/n you're my girlfriend, I'll never let anyone flirt with you. Alycia stop being jealous he's just a friend and he'll stay a friend, y/n said with an annoying tone. No y/n you don't understand- she cut me off by saying 'enough Alycia, being so jealous of Dylan is just disgusting, I've told you a million times that he's just a friend, what don't you understand?
But he seems to like you- she cut me off again by saying something that I wish I didn't hear, 'Ugh I can't do this anymore, I don't want this, now leave me alone!' She said and run to the girls bathroom with tears in her eyes. I tried to follow her but Raven saw her. She looked at me with an angry face and yelled at me 'don't you dare to come here!' I didn't, but I really wanted to. I know she's hurt now and I am really sorry for what I have done, I only did it cause I love her so damn much and I want her for myself and only. As I tried to walk away I felt a hand in my wrist and it was Raven. 'You're over now, good luck' she said in a rude tone. W-what are you talking about? I said and I panicked in silence the whole time she talked. You really want me to tell you? Fine. She doesn't want to see you and she told me that she wants to break up- I cut her off and went straight to the girls bathroom. 'Stay there!' I yelled and I could feel cold sweat running from my forehead. Y/n, Y/n, Y/n! I yelled multiple times but I got no answer. I ran over to Raven and asked her where y/n is and she told me that she left. I went fast to the principals office and make a fake excuse so I can go and find y/n. They believed me and I immediately grabbed my stuff and my car keys. I really don't know where she could be now. Um, first I'll go to her house but I don't think that's a good idea- wait she must be at the cafeteria near her home. I quickly got in my car and drove to the cafeteria.  She really was there, in our table. I approached her but she told me to go while her eyes were filled with tears. I tried to calm her but she told me to go again. I listened to her, I got in my car and began to go to my house.