Chapter 9

Y/n pov:
Oh gosh I should have let her talk to me but I'm still hurt cause I don't like exposing things over and over. Dylan is my friend and he'll stay one. Should I call Alycia? Uh forget about it she'll probably be mad too.

After 5 minutes

Alycia's pov:
So I guess it's over with y/n. The thing that hurts me the most it's that tomorrow I'll see her again cause we have first period together and I know for a fact that she doesn't want to see me at all. Why can't she be mine again? Is that to much to ask? I was driving when suddenly I heard my phone ring. It was from the school. God what do they want? 'Hi miss Debnam Carey, we have to discuss something, are you free to talk?' I heard that and I immediately froze so I pulled over and stopped my car. Y-yes I said with a small stutter. 'We know that you lied to us so you can leave the school' he said and his voice was getting more and more angry. 'I'm sorry but I really needed to go- he cut me off and told me that he knows about my relationship with y/n. I asked him how does he know and he told me that as soon as I left the school Raven got in to his office and then she basically did what y/n was fearing about. Tell our secret. ' I am sorry miss Debnam Carey but we can't accept this kinda stuff in our school. I really don't wanna do this but you're fired'. I heard that and my heart skipped a beat. 'No no no please let me explain, me and y/n broke up today, that's why I left. You have to understand that, it was nothing serious'. It hurt me that I lied about it but I want to keep my job. 'I'm sorry, but we can't accept you anymore. So tomorrow you'll teach for the last time in this school. Am I clear miss Debnam Carey? I heard him and I could feel tears running from my eyes, Y-yes I understand, I said and I hung up the phone. God what am I gonna do? How am I gonna see y/n again? Why did Raven have to do this? She ruined everything. I wiped my tears and started my car again. I didn't wanna go home at this point. I decided that I'll go to the park near y/n's house. Not for y/n, but I find this place relaxing and all I want to do now is forget about everything that happened today.

After 10 minutes
Y/n pov:
As I tried to get up from the table that I was sitting I saw the waitress coming towards me, I thought that she wanted me to pay for my drink so I started to explain that I have already paid but she cut me off saying 'The girl that came to your table was really hurt, you should go find her. While she was leaving she told me that she'll be at her house if you want to see her.' That's it, I'm going. I know I should have let her explain later but I've still got time. 'Thank you!' I said to the waitress as I was leaving the store to go to get my car so I could go to Alycia, but first I need to go and get my car, actually my mom's car cause I don't have my own yet. I was literally running when I saw with the edge of my eye someone that looked kinda familiar. I think it is Alycia so I shouted her name. She turned around and said 'y/n?'