Chapter 15

Y/n pov:
To be honest I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure someone hit my head with something and then? What happened next. Oh, I also remember Alycia and her mom being close to me, that's because I was unconscious. Anyways now I'm at Alycia's car and her mom is right next to me. I should probably thank her but also I'm a little shy. Never mind I'll thank her.
Y/n: So um, t-thank you for taking care of me, I really appreciate it.
Jenna: Oh sweetie there's no need to thank you, I did it because I care for you.
Alycia: I heard that!
Jenna: Hahaha Alycia, of course I care about you two, you're my child.
Alycia: Still not satisfied, but that will do. I'm just kidding, I love the bond you two have.
Jenna: Of course, y/n is the sweetest girl I've ever met, after Alycia.
Y/n: Hahahaha let's hope she's not jealous again. I said and we are finally at my house. Me and Alycia said goodbye to Jenna and went in.
Alycia: What a crazy night huh?
Y/n: Yeap, it is. So what about your hand? Wait I think I some stuff upstairs that will help you.
Alycia: That's fine I'll just clean it with water-
Y/n: No Alycia, that's an open wound, what if it gets infected?
Alycia: Uh fine, will it hurt?
Y/n: Um, a little cause it's still fresh. I remember putting that stuff on my knees when I got injured on volleyball and it was terrible, but you'll be fine.
Alycia: Why water isn't enough?
Y/n: Gosh Alycia, it will like 10 seconds and after that it will be gone. Now stop complaining and take a seat on the couch.
Alycia: Fine...
I went upstairs and what I saw scared me. My whole entire bedroom was vandalized. My bed covers were on the floor, my school bag was opened and the books were everywhere. Even the closet was opened and later I found some of my clothes ripped off. Gosh not again. I know who it is. It is Laura and I know that for a fact cause of the incident that happened before. 'Alycia!' I yelled at the top of my lungs and I could hear her running upstairs. 'What happened are you okay?' She asked and then she saw the mess that Laura probably created. 'Oh my god, what is that? Who did it?' She said and her voice was trembling. 'Just the ordinary Laura, she wants to destroy me even more' I said and I could feel the anger taking over my thoughts and actions. I went to grab my phone but Alycia tried to stop me. 'I have to this on my own and you have to let me' I said and looked her straight on the eyes. 'Like hell I do' she said with an almost controlling voice. 'I know you're hurt but you have to let me handle this. She just want to play with your feelings and make fun of you. That wasn't that bad like the previous one. Just trust me on this one.' I do trust you Alycia, but I fear that she'll do something to tear us apart and you know for a fact that I'll never forgive her. You know how special you are to me, don't you? I said and now I was feeling overwhelmed by bad thoughts. 'Y/n, no one could tear us apart. Only death. I'll always be with you, physically and mentally. I promise you that you'll never be alone. But for now I want you to do me a favor. Is that okay?