C1 Pt. 3 (Intermission)

*The next day*

I woke up on a soft mattress with half the blanket on top of me and the other half, on the floor. I grabbed my phone on the side of my bed checking the time, it was really early so I went outside of my room heading over to Sykkuno's room to see if he was awake or not. I opened his bedroom door seeing him sleeping on the bed peacefully. I smiled a little. I walked out of the rooms and saw that a few people were in the kitchen. I saw that Rae, James, and Jack were talking near the counter eating some food from the pantry. I went over to the pantry to grab a snack to eat. 

"Hi Corpse!"

James waved continuously drinking his coffee. I waved back at him. I looked to my right and saw that Jack and Felix were leaving their rooms walking towards us. 

"Morning guys"

Jack said tiredly. I sat on the sofa with the others chatting as we eat.

*10 minutes later*

After 10 minutes everyone was now in the kitchen and the living room except for Sykkuno. We all got up leaving the living room heading to the dressing place leaving Rae sitting down on the couch waiting for Sykkuno to come out. I thought that the computer was gonna be there again but Felix was talking about how the closet is where all the stuff is gonna be in. Just like what we did with the computer, we lined up and grabbed our suits and hats. 

"Hey guys Sykkuno's here!"

I turned around and saw Rae walking with Sykkuno towards the line. 

"Hey Sykkuno, you should go grab a suit and a helmet over there in the closet"

"Oh hey Corpse! And thanks I'll head over there right now!"

I smiled and grabbed the black suit and the horns. I always use black as my color in Among us. But sometimes I use some other colors, mostly pink and lime. I go back to the sofa and sit there watching everyone else getting ready. I saw Sykkuno walking towards me smiling.

"Hey Corpse do you wanna be task buddies?"

"Sure I don't think that's a bad idea"

I responded back

"STARTING IN 10 MINUTES BE PREPARED"

"10 minutes?" 

I questioned. I better hurry then. I double checked all the rooms just incase I left anything. I felt pretty nervous since I've never played this in VR. 6 minutes later, I decided to plan out everything I needed to do before going in game. I knew all my common tasks and my long ones that I had to do. Being an imposter really gets me nervous, I know they say that Im great at being an imposter but it still really gets me feel anxious and nerve wrecking. 

*4 Minutes Later*

Let's do this.

I thought. 

I hope Im a  crewmate.

Uh I don't know if this published or not but sorry if it wasn't-