Pt. 7 (Finale)

Continuation.

"Don't do this please Toast!"

Sykkuno yelled. Toast just stared at us giggling. It got pretty hard for me to breathe but I tried my best to talk,

"What are you doing Sykkuno?" 

I said exhausted. Sykkuno just looked at me with no response,

"So which one of you is ready to die?"

Toast asked. Would Toast really try and kill us just to win a game?

"I am."

Sykkuno responded as I looked at him,

"Sykkuno no-"

I was about to finish my sentence until I was rudely interrupted, 

"Hmm.. I suppose I could allow you to fix reactor, I haven't had enough fun yet."

Toast smiled. He pulled out a sharp blade from his pockets smeared with blood all over. It was like he gave the knife a blood bath but instead it's from inside a pocket. 

"C'mon Corpse let's go.."

Sykkuno said. I walked over bottom reactor glaring at Toast furiously. It seemed as Sykkuno walked out of reactor heading to cafeteria. I followed from behind making sure things were clear. I looked back at Sykkuno giving me a sign within 10 seconds left. I nodded seeing Sykkuno tilt his head looking behind me. The next thing I knew, I felt a hard pull on my arm dragging me across the floor with a knife being held to my neck. 
Tch of course he'd go for me..

I used my arms and legs to pull Toast down to the ground as I ran to Sykkuno, grabbing his arms I pulled him straight to weapons with an angry Toast directly sprinting towards us. The doors shut as I ran as fast as I could. Fortunately we made it past the doors. We ran past navigation and on to shields. I was very familiar with most of the maps so of course I knew the greatest hiding places. I dragged Sykkuno into the small corner across the task where you divert the power. 

"Shh, I can hear the doors open."

I said putting a finger on Sykkuno's lips. I could hear Toast's humming across the long hallways. Stepping my foot out, Sykkuno grabbed my wrist whispering,

"Let's just stay here, there's probably a few more seconds until we are able to press the button."

I nodded. 

"Are you sure we should wait a little longer? Its been 2 minutes."

Sykkuno asked as I responded,

"Remember, we never know where Toast will be. He could be waiting in the vents right now! We have to create a plan, I'm sure Toast already made one  during the 2 minutes."

"I guess you have a point there.."

I've already figured out a plan B and C just incase the first plan backfires. I'm not very great with these sort of stuff, I'm only good with the detective stuff so I don't really know how this'll work out. 

"Let's go."

We said. Feeling nervous, I felt a hand holding mine. I looked behind me and saw Sykkuno grasping on my hand sweating,

"I-Im sorry I can't help it, Im really scared!"

"It's fine."

I told him. We were almost out of that dark and quiet space until a weird dark shadow blocked my view.