Pt. 5

*Continuation of pt. 4*

Why'd they vote off Wendy? Hm Felix is kind of sus since he voted off Wendy  just cause she didn't know where she was...

I thought. I couldn't really stop thinking about James and his death, it was pretty brutal if you ask me. But I was also thinking about that glare I gave to Felix, it was odd. 

"Corpse!" 

I heard a soft squealing voice coming from behind. I turned around and saw Sykkuno. I smiled as we waved to each other.

"Oh hey Sykkuno!"

"Let's go to Medbay, I have a scan."

"Sure I'll follow you"

I said following Sykkuno up to Medbay. Walking in the halls with Sykkuno was fairly awkward and silent at the same time. 
What if...Sykkuno is the imposter....?
What if he's tricking me into Medbay just to kill me?
No Im sure he wouldn't Sykkuno would never. Right?

As we were walking Sykkuno suddenly stopped hitting his heading looking down,

"You okay there Sykkuno?"

I tilted my head looking at him from a distance as he looks up at me,

"He..he looks so pretty.."

I.. what..?

Sykkuno sighed as his eyes widened covering his mouth. I found it pretty cute tho,

"Could you say that again please I couldn't hear it"

I teased as I chuckled and smiled politely,

"Wha- never mind.. just sh-shut up."

As we reached Medbay, I went to sit on the chair watching Sykkuno walk over to the scan. I wanted to clear him so just incase I kept my eye on him. As he finished his scan, I took out my task book and noticed I still needed to do my wires in Navigation.
I probably missed that task. Im gonna leave Sykkuno for a bit so I can finish my task,

"Hey Sykkuno, I'll be back I need to finish my wires at navigation"

"Okay! I'll be in security if you need me!"

Leaving Sykkuno in Medbay, I walked over to navigation to do my wires. I still had a few more tasks left. I noticed that the cameras were turning red when I looked up.
Im guessing Sykkuno is in there.

As I was entering navigation, I notice that Toast was doing his downloads too. I went over to make sure I could clear him but as soon as he finished, the task bar didn't move. 
Im probably just hallucinating..

After I finished my wires I decided to go look for Sykkuno. I was about to exit navigation but the lights went out. Heading over to electrical, a body was reported.

We were all teleported to the Cafeteria once again sitting around the emergency button. It looked like Sykkuno had reported the body saying that Poki had died as they were doing a task together in Electrical when the lights were out. 

"Where was the body?"

Rae asked.

"Sykkuno reported another body.. again?"

Felix said getting sus of Sykkuno. 

"No it's not me! Me and Poki were in electrical until the lights went out, seeing the report button looking to my right where Poki was laying on the ground dead!"

"I can vouch for Sykkuno, I saw him do his scan in Medbay"

I spoke out. 

"Okay then, where was everyone?"

"I was in upper o2"

Rae says quietly,

"Wait what? Me and Jack were in upper o2!"

Felix shouted,

"N-no I meant-"

Rae stuttered until I interrupted,

"Sorry Rae but, we're gonna have to vote you off.."

"Alright then."

Toast and Leslie say.

"...."

Rae looked at us with no emotion at all, it was like she was emotionless.

Valkyrae was ejected.

What if Felix was lying and it was him and Jack all along as we all falsely accused everyone..

I asked in my head. 

Gosh... this game is get more cruel every time a meeting ends..

TBC-